• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

Speaking of bathrooms, Public restrooms being out of paper towels
Also those air driers, makes my hands feel sticky

My pet peeves are excluding people in a group i don’t know it really just bothers me a lot because it happens to me a whole lot and I don’t like that it just makes the person feel like they can’t talk to them without bothering them. My second one is asmr I hate the sound of chewing loudly like chewing is made for your mouth to be closed lol

7B741098-F1FF-4320-84B2-154A743A307B.jpeg

Seeing stuff like this is a pet peeve of mine. “So can your child” implies that it’s not the child’s decision, but by the time you reach an age to go to college you can make your own decisions. The child can make their own decisions and it isn’t the parents’ decision.

This picture basically screams “mold your child into what you want them to be.”

I don’t like when people say “I’ll continue this series/thing if it does well” or “I’ll make part two if I get 5K views.”

It makes me think people are only doing it out of wanting a reaction or fishing for compliments. You should be doing things out of interest. It’s nice to feel like people want to watch your things or follow your series but if it doesn’t do well, don’t just stop if it’s not getting the attention. If you enjoy it, continue it. Don’t do it only for the views or for someone to say “I like this, please continue.”

I don’t really do any series so I don’t get the lack of motivation when you think nobody is following your series/thing, but I can understand it must be easier if you’re getting the followers. Just don’t do it only for the views. Do it because you enjoy it.

Last edited:
I don’t like when people say “I’ll continue this series/thing if it does well” or “I’ll make part two if I get 5K views.”

It makes me think people are only doing it out of wanting a reaction or fishing for compliments. You should be doing things out of interest. It’s nice to feel like people want to watch your things or follow your series but if it doesn’t do well, don’t just stop if it’s not getting the attention. If you enjoy it, continue it. Don’t do it only for the views or for someone to say “I like this, please continue.”

I don’t really do any series so I don’t get the lack of motivation when you think nobody is following your series/thing, but I can understand it must be easier if you’re getting the followers. Just don’t do it only for the views. Do it because you enjoy it.
I can understand that, but people also create things and want to share them. If you make art and want to share it and no one sees it or just 'lurks' and doesn't respond that they're interested people often lose part of their motivation.

I like to write stories, but I also like to share them. There are people who I share them with who always express their like, thoughts, and so forth whenever I post my works. And I do the same for them. They're sort of like a literary penpal group and I like that. If I were to just update my stories in the group and no one ever gave me a peep, I'd wonder if anyone out there was actually reading.

Now I would never hold people hostage about that, but hearing people's feedback and the such is part of whole thing that I do also enjoy.

When YouTubers feel like burping in the video and not editing it out.
It's not cute, not cool nor epic. Just gross.
(the ones that don't knowledge it)

Last edited:
I don't like it when it feels like I'm left out, most of the time it's probably an accident and I'm trying to not be bothered by it though

Ok something else that's bothering me though is when I don't remember what I practiced at all, maybe I'm not trying hard enough but sometimes it doesn't seem to pay off, even when it's not really that big of a deal. Idk why my memory has not been good these days.

People who send you messages that start with "I don't mean to be aggressive but you're wrong..." all because they don't agree with something you've posted online. 🙄

People who don't listen to differing opinions and get offended right away -_- Basically, people who think they're always right.

I might’ve posted about this somewhere before but I hate when content creators have this fake voice. It sounds so unnatural and it feels like I’m watching a movie. A few creators come to mind… I’m not watching a movie. You don’t have to make your voice sound deeper and you sound dumb.

i absolutely hate when people talk over each other. that's probably my biggest pet peeve

also bad grammar and spelling (only if it's your native language bc it can be hard if you're still learning). like how do you not know the difference between your and you're. HOW

People who do such practices like this, ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Period.
I know it's old now, but still.

😭
Screenshot_20230429-152129.png

Last edited:
When people try to pass off needle felted animals as real in memes and stuff. Well, if they have vision issues that’s fine. Otherwise it’s so glaringly obvious!

I hate when you’re having a conversation between A and B, then C gets involved saying “I heard what you said,” despite it having nothing to do with them. Just mind your own business.

When someone tells you to like, comment and subscribe at the beginning of a video, is just annoying. I’ve been subscribed to people who do this and eventually unsubscribed because it’s annoying hearing it every time. I’ll subscribe if I like your content…

I might’ve posted about this somewhere before but I hate when content creators have this fake voice. It sounds so unnatural and it feels like I’m watching a movie. A few creators come to mind… I’m not watching a movie. You don’t have to make your voice sound deeper and you sound dumb.
Same. Unless they're voicing characters, I really dislike when content creators change their voice for no reason. The cutesy "uwu" voice some people do gets on my nerves a lot. (I haven't heard a lot of deep-voice fakers, though.)

Disclaimer I know Doctors are suppose to help people and it part of their job. I have no hatered towards them and I know they mean well, but I am speaking from my experience:

The thing is Doctors always give me the same advice and doesn't even try to give me the right treatments. Its always "cut down on calories" and "Excercise more often" like come on I've heard that 500 times and I've been working myself hard.

Back