• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

Two things that make me feel pretty (my favorite sweater and my longish hair) becoming the bane of my existance after coming out of the dryer ;w;

People who leave their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle and wander off.
Or just people that abandon shopping carts in the parking lot. It's fine if they put them somewhere where they aren't going to move, but I've seen so many people just walk away from their cart and let it roll down the lot. They see it happening and don't even bother to stop it from running into someone's car or something since it's not their problem.

When people upload an image (i.e. a dress or a house) instead of describing something when writing a story. Just describe the very image you included, writer. That's literally a way to get better with writing descriptions.

Impatience when it isn’t warranted. Late to work? I totally get it. But when you’re just pissed that there are two people in front of you in a line? You need to calm down.

People who give others emotional whiplash aka one minute they want to be your friend and then the next they treat you like a stranger.

Last edited:
This is something that has been making me angry for the longest time and its something that I have currently going on. Its whenever Doctors act like you are "cured" and then next thing you know you develop problems along the way. What happened to me was I got my blood results back and the doctor told me that my Fasting Blood Glucose was 190 and my A1C was 8.2 which means to say I am diabetic.

She also told me that the doctor that claimed to me that I was "cured" and took me off of insulin should've never done that. Despite eating healthy and excercising I have more health problems than usual. I also HATE it when doctors tend to tell you the same lecture about losing weight and excercise like come on that alone isn't enough to solve my current health problems. So now I have to see 4 different doctors and get different treatments just to fix this issue. So much for trusting Doctors when one of them claims that you've been cured and then next thing you know everything just goes all crazy.

Disclaimer: I know Doctors are suppose to help people and its part of their job. I have no hatered towards them and I know they mean well, but I am speaking from my experience. Just saying before anyone tries to call me out.

When people find a super popular villager in Animal Crossing or shiny in Pokémon and they go like "This villager/shiny is so underrated, oh my god!"

When a significant amoung of pizza cheese and pepperoni fall off, and there’s just like a big blob and no bread to eat it with. I can stand a little blob, but as much as I love pizza, it doesn’t appetize me without bread. Actually I have quite a few weird opinions on pizza now that I that I think about it.

I cannot stand noises blaring from other rooms. especially when my dad blares music in the living room — that drives me crazy.

You see, I have ASD, and a fair portion of us suffer from misophonia. ._.

they tell you to avoid it, and/or to just block it out, but sometimes you just can’t avoid it, and sometimes people are not able to block noises out.

I’m not diagnosed, but I feel like I could also have ADHD, I struggle with a lot of the symptoms.

I hate it when people who I'm trying to do business with delay. Seriously...if you don't want my money then why be in the business in the first place?

I hate when people speak in a way that their tone of voice is incredibly demeaning. It just feels like the person thinks they are above you or sees you as less than them. Some people just shouldn’t work in customer service, also.

It doesn’t help that BPD is basically like the emotional version of being a burn victim. Everything hurts more than it seems to for everyone else, and any thick skin you're supposed to have just isn't there.

-Loud, repeated noises that don’t sound pleasant. Ex: Whistling, screeching, random tongue clicking. Loud noises in general just bother me.
-People who say something offensive to you but then try to play if off with “it was just a joke, chill” or something along those lines
-Scratching against a wall or door. The sound of it just drives me crazy. (You can blame my cat for that one)

I guess I don't like when parents bring their kids to some gathering and think for 1+ hour they aren't their responsibility and that they are the hosts responsibility to make sure they don't get into things that they shouldn't be. You are a parent. No one said it was easy, but they are your responsibility.

Back