• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

I hate when you write something and it is a long post, and people pick out one thing you said in the post and disregard everything else that was said. Reddit and YouTube are the worst for this. I never comment on YouTube anymore because of this ****.

Whenever I try to go outside to walk and the tempature gets so hot I have to go back inside. I am sweating so much and I have to drink so much water just to cool off. I mean they saying going outside is good for you, but when its very hot outside it makes it difficult.

Music that has that old style of playback noise added, like a vinyl record crackling. It's particularly bad with headphones, it makes me feel physically uncomfortable and it has ruined too many otherwise good songs for me. 😩

when people knock really loud, like yes im inside here... i can hear you if you just knock NORMALLY ty

I mean no dis respect to doctors out there but this is one of the things that just bothers me in general. Its whenever you ask them what is going on with you they always rush to "Oh take this medication and you'll be fine" without explaining the risks and side effects it has on your body. I learned the hard way last year.

I mean no dis respect to doctors out there but this is one of the things that just bothers me in general. Its whenever you ask them what is going on with you they always rush to "Oh take this medication and you'll be fine" without explaining the risks and side effects it has on your body. I learned the hard way last year.
Even with simple questions, I like to know the reasons behind everything. Reminds me of when they were checking my (mom’s) cat’s weight at the vet and I was wondering why that was necessary if she just needed a prescription refill. I asked why they were checking the weight and my mom said the dosage of the medication depends on how much the cat weighs, like it might be a higher or lower dosage depending on weight. It’s a simple answer like that to clarify and relieve anxiety and stress.

Deleted because I slept on it and just seemed wrong. I did not mean any ill will to those who are struggling, basically what I was trying to do was tell myself that I refuse to let myself feel low as an affirmation. And as someone who’s struggled with bouts of depression, I know a simple affirmation can’t stop something like that from happening again, but I’m pretty happy right now and I don’t want to go back to that place and I want to ignore negative venting about that kind of stuff from strangers on twitter. I’m sorry if I offended anybody who managed to see this post. I wish lots of love and happiness to all of you. 💖❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Last edited:
You know those people on Tiktok who act out Disney/Pixar animated characters? I appreciate the talent, but boy do I cringe hard.

i hate when people try to get on the subway/bus/public transit before people have gotten off at the stop. 😩

Whenever you do something and someone copies you to try to be "cool."

You'd think people could be more original in this day and age... oh wait, I guess that's expecting too much. Snore!

A reoccurring sound just sets me off, I kinda think I have a sensory disorder audio wise cause it makes me instantly mad🤣

Also people eating with their mouths open

When people are like hAhA noBoDy DoEs tHaT aNyMoRe. This doesn’t apply to just saying things aren’t popular/a trend anymore. I mean when somebody makes fun of something just because it isn’t (as) popular anymore.

For example, Pokémon Go. As far as I know, the Pokémon Go community is very much still alive. My dad has been active in it for many years. It’s brought us a lot of joy and happy memories. But people in high school any given year after 2016 would always say “pfft, nobody plays Pokémon Go anymore lol”. And then talk about playing it a week later? Like what is your goal??? Are you trying to seem cool??? Because the cool thing is doing what you love and not caring whether or not it’s the number one hot thing right now. If it is, that’s cool! But if not, it shouldn’t be a shameful thing!

can i just say "customers" cus man
I know exactly what you mean! I keep thinking I've seen the end of it, but then someone always manages to top it! And by "it", I mean you can fill in almost any adjective here lol.
I think a lot of people think of retail or hospitality when they're thinking about industries with customers, but there are so many other industries that provide services, and I think all of them can share stories!

People in customer service that clearly shouldn’t be working in customer service because they’re sarcastic/rude/whatever.

Back