pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

Fan fiction disclaimers that are the length of an essay/fan fiction disclaimers in general. Obviously you don't own the characters, show, game, etc... 🙄🙄🙄
I'm like guilty of doing this lol. But that was ages ago and I don't do fanfic anymore.
The reason why is because people actually got sued (or tired to) by the original creator for writing Fanfiction of their characters and world. Some authors are not fans of the existence of it.

Edited: Typos

Last edited:
OMGGGG that's such an early 2000s thing! Love it! Nostalgic but definitely cringe.
I'm like guilty of doing this lol. But that was ages ago and I don't do fanfic anymore.
The reason why is because people actually got sued for writing Fanfiction. Some authors are not fans of the existence of it.
True that. A remnant of the past...that one extra second of scrolling down lol

I’m liberal, but I can’t stand people in my political party who infantilize Tim Walz’s son. I was diagnosed with Asperger’s/autism ten years ago. Prior to that, I knew I had a nonverbal learning thing diagnosed when I was six, and then went to occupational therapy (until I was ten) and had resource math through an IEP.

When I was thirteen or fourteen, I convinced myself I had a personality disorder, after looking them up on MayoClinc. I felt so strange next to kids and adults. I felt like there was something wrong with me. I never thought of it as being connected to my learning disability in math. I just thought I had a lot of problems. I knew it was more than shyness. I wasn’t trying to shut people out— that was just how I was.

I still struggle with certain things, like social stuff and practical life things. But, BAY-BEE…I will not tolerate anyone treating me like a little kid. Absolutely not. I am still a grown woman. ️

I also feel that, if it were his daughter crying, people wouldn’t make as big a deal. Sexism strikes again!

Sorry but hearing about streamers and there random nonsense usernames I don’t care about all the time. Who the heck is caseoh.

This is just personal though, you do you.

Sorry but hearing about streamers and there random nonsense usernames I don’t care about all the time. Who the heck is caseoh.

This is just personal though, you do you.

Reminds me of that meme I saw that said, “YouTubers thanking their Patreon members” and it showed a clip of Daffy Duck freaking out at random gangsters while yelling their names. Among these were “Snake Eyes” and “Neon Noodle”. Neon Noodle sounds like an actual streamer name lol.

When people drag their feet while walking. It’s all I can do not to tell them to pick their feet up. I’m sure there are more things that bother me, but I had a run-in with this most recently.

When it's Summer where I live and everywhere is overflowing with tourists. I'm glad people are enjoying where I live and I know it's part of living in a resort town, but it feels like every public place is twice as crowded this time of year. Thankfully things should die down a bit after labor day.

"This band is overrated".

Musical preference is subjective. That's far too much of a bold declaration.

There's almost never a valid criticism provided when someone makes the 'overrated' claim. It usually boils down to them simply not liking the music. And that's totally okay to not gel with a band.

However, 'overrated' is used far too often as a universal statement for the opinion of one person.

I hate it when people purposefully watch videos in public with the volume way up. I sat in Starbucks earlier and a guy was loudly playing TikTok videos for like a half hour full blast on his phone. It made it so much harder to read my book.

YouTubers who use WAY too many sound effects in their videos in rapid succession. It's not funny, it's annoying as hell. I usually click off the video immediately when this happens.

Also, when YouTubers use obnoxious-sounding SFX to censor their swearing, especially if they do it frequently. Couldn't you pick something more quiet or subtle?

The sunlight right now, at 4PM. It’s just terrible. It’s bright through the windows but not bright enough to comfortably work with. I have to turn on the lights but that looks weird too. I’m usually tired during this time too to the point where I can barely function. All in all usually just a crappy tine of day.

It's getting trendy to use this emoji 🤓.

It's fine in some contexts. Using it because someone put a proper sentence together is kinda stupid and that's where I'm seeing it most now.

If I'm explaining something and that emoji is used as the sole reply, I'm just not gonna be speaking with them anymore.

People when they mumble. As someone with hard of hearing, please don't do this.
I know people are used to their own tones but doesn't help if I can't hear anything.

Also really been annoying me, my boss ans her ex talking to me but not actually looking at me while they talk or say my name.
They also mumble! How am I suppose to know you're talking to me if you don't alert my attention or say my name. Been happening more nowl

It's getting trendy to use this emoji 🤓.

It's fine in some contexts. Using it because someone put a proper sentence together is kinda stupid and that's where I'm seeing it most now.

If I'm explaining something and that emoji is used as the sole reply, I'm just not gonna be speaking with them anymore.
Yeah, I agree. Sometimes it’s kind of funny but also sometimes people will use it to make fun of people just for making a point.

Back