pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

I'm like guilty of doing this lol. But that was ages ago and I don't do fanfic anymore.
The reason why is because people actually got sued (or tired to) by the original creator for writing Fanfiction of their characters and world. Some authors are not fans of the existence of it.

Edited: Typos
Whoa was it a specific fandom or series? Just so I know to definitely not make any fanfic of them so I don't get into that sort of trouble.

I can understand not liking some fanfictions, some are just way to sexulised but I'm surprised they would try to sue, I understand if they were getting money from the fanfiction but that's not the case

Trying to book Blossom in for a groom session seems to be more difficult than I imagined. Most of the places have answer phones. I leave a message, but no-one ever gets back to me! 😭 What is the point of leaving a message?!😟 If they aren't taking any bookings surely they could phone and let clients know.

Last edited:
The word “kiddos” is terrible and I cringe whenever I hear it. Like “she’s such a tough kiddo!” etc. It’s so unnecessary and annoying.

Also, I love birds, birdwatching, writing poems about birds…but I can’t stand “BIRB.” It’s unfunny to me.

And yet, oddly enough, “pupper” or “doggo” never bothered me haha.

People who feel the need to point out when something you said sounds 'dirty' or make a joke out of it, even if you're talking about the most normal or mundane thing. :x Even worse when it's followed with, "That's what she said!". Ugh.
Omg I was just about to post about this. I hate it so much. You can’t say anything like “balls” without people saying something about it or looking at you.

Whenever my aunt engages in a terrible behavior (drunk driving, yelling at my mom, etc) she immediately resorts to talking about all the kind things that she does, such as paying for trips or dinner.

That's lovely and all but the world isn't so black and white. Doing kind acts is not a justification to treat others poorly nor does it justify reckless behavior.

I hate that I have to explain that to someone who is 25+ years older than me.

Petty reasons I’ve unfollowed some people online, which tie into pet peeves:

1. Infantilizing people on the spectrum (or with other disabilities) like myself— or acting like we’re “inspiring.” (think the Gus Walz situation) You try that with me…you got another thing coming, hon. 💅☕

2. I had to unfollow Peter Monn because during his Rosanna Pansino video, he acted like it was weird she was excited about going to Mario World Universal. (“You should have spent your money on Vegas, on Cirque du Soleil!”) Then someone in the comments called him out for it (I thought they went a bit far saying his comments were sexist, though. It just reminded me of when people made fun of me for watching anime, or when I said the celebrity I’d most want to meet was Rumiko Takahashi (InuYasha and Ranma creator) and got called “weird”.) So he made like two videos yelling about this comment and saying, “I was raised my a single mother! No one loves women like me, yada yada!”

Like…that wasn’t what they were talking about. And then this other commentary channel made a video calling that comment “unfair.” I’m like…it was about roasting people’s interests. I’m no fan of Rosanna, and I thought Peter was actually funny in most of the video, but come on. That was uncalled for. Wouldn’t the world be dull if we all liked the same things? Imagine his face if he found out I watch sumo! Or not. His expressions are quite childish.

And then to get so worked up about it, sheesh! TWO videos complaining about one comment.Don’t you have bigger fish to fry?!

3. I unfollowed mattxiv on Twitter and Instagram. Even though we share the same political views, I felt like he kept sharing ragebait (aka people doing or saying terrible things) and it affected my mood. I know bigoted, heartless people exist, but I didn’t want to keep seeing it. I know not everyone has that luxury, but it just bothered me.

4. I unfollowed multiple news and gossip sites for showing Jeremy Allen White in his underwear. (I’m sad about the lack of BEARS in “The Bear.”)

5. I unfollowed a smaller commentary channel (one I mentioned) because she reminded me of a substitute teacher who struggled to make the class behave. She kept raising her voice and complaining about her critics. She also gets mad when people call her obsessed for making 10 videos in a row about the same person. Like…if you’re obsessed, own it! I get obsessed with learning about people too…so might as well own it lol.

6. I unfollowed Eve 6000 because she posted way too much on Twitter and it overshadowed a lot of other things I wanted to see.

7. I’ve unfollowed and refollowed Trixie Mattel numerous times. I even unfollowed Drag Race and Pit Stop accounts for a bit because she was all I saw. I got annoyed seeing the same person over and over.

Now she’s on a break, but even then she made a whole VIDEO about why she’s taking a break. Just go on the break! Announce it on Twitter or Instagram or whatever, but leave the channel alone!
(But she’s so funny I’ve refollowed.)

Sidenote…also, I guess I like commentary channels, BUT part of me doesn’t know how they manage to make so many videos on people they dislike. I would go crazy— I have to post positive stuff, for my own sake, and everyone else’s. I get so interested in certain fun, unusual things, how could I not share? But negativity gets clicks, you know.

8. I unfollowed Rosie O’Donnell for sharing blatant misinformation and saying that she made jokes about her kid being on the spectrum in her comedy show.

9. Anyone calling that mukbanger who lost weight a genius. Just…no. That man makes my skin crawl. Even his name annoys me.

10. People complaining that they’re losing followers because of something they posted. Joke or not, I’m not a fan.

11. I unfollowed Ready to Glare for overpronouncing words when it didn’t matter to the story (Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton,) Baton Rouge, etc.) AND (even bigger) for sharing a hoax story as if it were true. I even emailed her about how it was fake, telling her that the only sites reporting it were Daily Mail and known clickbait sites (not big news sources), and if you reverse-image searched the pics they led to different women in different articles. I never got a reply.

Last edited:
(more specific to my family)
i was at dunkin donuts today with my grandma and brother. my brother was like "what do they have- do they have lemonade here?" and i was like IDK look at the menu! i go here as often as you do (almost never)

I don’t like patronizing behavior, being lectured or talked down to, or unsolicited advice; there are some cases where unsolicited advice is okay, for me, but more often than not it makes me feel worse even if the intentions were good.

I've been struggling to get this milk carton open for 20 minutes

dude I just want some cereal

Screenshot_20240911-083218.png

That movie is not a romance and I wish some people would stop referring it as such.

A certain book that became one recently.
Personally I find a lot of romance in movies tacky and forced. It can be good, but it feels like they think they have a checklist to mark off and romance always has to be on it. Even when it doesn't have any business being in it. I get it, they're trying to reach out to every group that would be interested to get the most money.

But there was an HBO series about the WW2 soldiers in the Japanese campaign. One episode they focused solely on the soldiers having a break from war and finding some ladies to romance. It was super heavy with the romance...and then the next episode they're back to showing a brutal and gory battle. It's just jarring and even if someone was interested about the romance they definitely ran for the hills when the battle began lol.

I feel like I can’t go a day without hearing about Elon Musk, Taylor Swift, or Drumpf.
I this how I find out people call Donald Trump Drumpf??? I had to search it up and I was like- oh-
Post automatically merged:

Pet peeve is people just standing in the middle of crowded hallways and having full conversations at school which makes it even more crowded

Back