• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

I hate it when cartoons or shows focus an episode on the family getting rid of an old couch, tv or car and they decide to go to hell and back to try to reclaim it because it has 'sentimental value." Like bro, your couch looks ugly from the stains and stuff or your car is so old or broken to the point where its more beneficial just to buy a new one. Ughhhhh I just hate this whenever I think of it lately.

One of the things that really gets to me is when I'm at the checkouts in a shop waiting. I don't mind waiting, but what I hate to see is staff from separate tills having a conversation with each other while serving customers. There was an older lady getting her shopping scanned and you could see you was trying to make conversation, but the checkout operator wasn't interested. They were more interested in what the other member of staff was doing at the weekend. In my view, that's plain ignorance, plus they are getting paid to serve. Fair enough, if no-one is getting served, have a chat by all means. What really gets to me is that, that staff member may be the only person that a person speaks to all day or for several days. A simple conversation with even a stranger can brighten someone's day and help them.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 2.57.24 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 2.57.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 2.58.07 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 2.57.11 PM.png

So sick of seeing this kind of stuff on my dash. Unless you were living under a rock since the closure of the 3DS/Wii U servers. One of the things mentioned in the video is that and the other is Pocket Camp (Video in the third image and it came out a few days ago. I have no energy to look at the rest).

I know we are currently in a drought, but I cannot stand when people make videos like these.
The thumbnails (Edited images,Twitter posts..etc) and melodramatic headlines; The perfect recipe for clickbait.

Last edited:
Honestly, this is more of a criticism of self.

It's kinda frustrating to constantly blank out on things. It's very challenging for me to remember short term.

Realizing I posted something in the 'Random Thoughts Thread', then not being able to remember what it was a few seconds later.

(I'm already aware of why I have this issue. Does not make actually dealing with it any easier).

Back