• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

pet peeves / lil stuff you cant stand

I was watching a video of a theme park worker who left a door open at a concession stand. The bear walks in and startled the worker. The bear ran away though.

They still tracked down and killed the bear.

Humans have decimated so many bear populations that they claim there's nowhere left to relocate them.

In my opinion: The bears are killed as a public statement to keep tourists happy. They aren't going to stop ruining natural habitat, so the alternative is knock down the bear population whenever they wander into a place.

They'll kill bears for little reason. I've read about one bear that was killed because a person fed it and the bear decided to come back, figuring it was a food source.

It's all quite sad.

images (5) (6).jpeg

Back