Place your random thoughts.

my mom acting as if being employed would be better than being a housewife as if she wouldn't have to do chores after being out of the house for 10 hours...

Before this month: If I’m awake at 4 AM, then I stayed up way too late.

Now: If I’m awake at 4 AM, then I woke up too early.

Hopefully, I will never be awake at 12 AM again. I was asleep at midnight last night, as well as a few hours after.

When people see my all-blue sidebar, do they have a sense of cold feeling, like they’re inside a freezer? I feel cool looking at my sidebar.
I really dig this aesthetic...blue is my favorite color! Also, I love the cold lol.

There’s this one tree in Pinna Park that looks like a Pianta, and according to the Mario Wiki, its name is “Deku Tree.” These lore drops are insane. Apparently Super Mario Sunshine needs to be added to the Zelda lore timeline.

This sounds so random and dumb, but I’ve listened to Carnival Night Zone during reading and biology class before, and it actually fits incredibly well during them. Especially when the teacher is trying to say something, but then someone says something else and everyone just starts yelling. My school is so stupid that Sonic circus music sounds fitting during class lmfao.

I would play Paper Mario TTYD remake solely with the classic GC soundtrack badge turned on. I vastly prefer how the original sounds. It's better than the remixed tracks imo. They try to go a bit too "hard" with the instruments. Too busy and noisy at times, it makes it difficult to focus on the music.

How music sounds is very important to me lol

A private Discord server I'm in has a channel where you can share photos of food. I like how nowadays there's only, like, one person posting pictures there, and it's just something mundane like a single cookie on a plate.

I opened two different indie games of completely different genres in the span of five minutes (Darkest Dungeon and Eastward) and both had ads for DLC right on launch.

I miss when single player games came with the full game and you knew your first purchase of the game would have the full experience.

The only time DLC doesn’t bother me is if it’s a multiplayer game that’s being updated years after the initial release.

Anytime I see someone talk about Hello Kitty Island Adventure, all I can think about is that one scene in South Park where the boys are playing World of Warcraft, except for Butters who plays Hello Kitty Island Adventure instead, and it makes me laugh every time lmao

Cartman: "My friends, to victory!" 💪

Everyone: "To victory!!!" 💪💪💪

Butters: "I don't play World of Warcraft." 😲

Cartman: "... Butters, you said you're always on your computer." 😠

Butters: "Yeah, but I'm playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure." 🙂

Cartman: 😠

Butters: 🙂

Anytime I see someone talk about Hello Kitty Island Adventure, all I can think about is that one scene in South Park where the boys are playing World of Warcraft, except for Butters who plays Hello Kitty Island Adventure instead, and it makes me laugh every time lmao

Cartman: "My friends, to victory!" 💪

Everyone: "To victory!!!" 💪💪💪

Butters: "I don't play World of Warcraft." 😲

Cartman: "... Butters, you said you're always on your computer." 😠

Butters: "Yeah, but I'm playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure." 🙂

Cartman: 😠

Butters: 🙂
There's an article about a Hello Kitty Island Adventure app for iOS devices and an upcoming game with the same name for the Nintendo Switch that is indeed inspired by the joke in South Park.

I went to a baseball game earlier and my team lost which feels wrong because it was also pride and I'm gay, but they lost in a way that had never yet happened before so at least I witnessed history

Back