• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Place your random thoughts.

The “What are you listening to?” thread: 80% metal, 20% other genres.

I honestly didn’t expect the Animal Crossing fandom to be into that kind of music when I first stumbled upon the thread. XD (i’m kidding.)
This checks out because Doom and Animal Crossing community became good friends because their new games released on the same day. So it checks out! XD

I’m not going to surprised if I see a headline like this someday:

Man caught by police after emoting on the man he had shot

I just saw the trailer for The Sims 4: Lovestruck expansion and it is making me want to try and fix my computer again. I'm having an annoying issue with the Origin installer.

Something that's been on my mind off and on for a while. So first and foremost, betting in sports games isn't anything new. However, the one massive problem I have with it is how its become so easily accessible and further cultivating toxicity because of it. I've literally seen ads where they advertise their betting apps and websites in one way or another.

I don't care whether or not it's illegal (it's legal here in Canada). It's that I personally think it only opens up a huge can of worms that'll only further feed into people's addiction of gambling, and holding grudges against players and/or teams if they didn't win according to their bets. Yeah, you have to be at a minimum age to play in the first place, but how often do people lie about their age? I dunno, it doesn't sit right with me at all, especially with people struggling to make ends meet and selfish billionaires trying to exploit the general population.

Wanna watch the Fairly OddParents episode “It’s a Wishful Life”? Sorry, but you’ll have a much easier time accessing the Pokémon episode “Electric Soldier Porygon” than the said Fairly OddParents episode.

“It’s a Wishful Life” is a prime example of how TV episodes can be banned simply because of negative reception.

Sitting down watching some anime this morning. I suddenly remember a news story of a anime/manga fan who just wanted to participate at a Anime fanclub, but unfortunately it was for people who were 18-25 years old at that time (this story was around 2009-early 2010s I believe) and he was around 40 years old. So he was turned away.

I wonder what he's up to today, I hope he's ok.

Last edited:
The “What are you listening to?” thread: 80% metal, 20% other genres.

I honestly didn’t expect the Animal Crossing fandom to be into that kind of music when I first stumbled upon the thread. XD (i’m kidding.)
Nah, this makes sense if you look at the cover art of K.K. Metal.
1719586329610.png

1719586480846.png

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

All joking aside... Your post reminded me of some metal covers of K.K. songs I've seen (including K.K. Metal, lol). This one's my favorite:

Me: washing dishes

My dad: puts his things in the sink, meaning I have to wash them

Also my dad: washes his hands over what I’m washing, so now I have to wash it again

🙃🙃🙃

Not something that just happened, but it’s something he’s done before. I can’t tell if it’s on purpose or not.

Last edited:
My partner has recently started massaging my legs with CBD oil due to tendonitis pain. Holy **** is it effective. I've struggled walking today because the pain has been that bad in my right calf. A short massage targeted on the problem area and I feel almost no pain. 😍

I've been dealing with this for four years. Who knew there was such an effective solution? And she said she's happy she can actually do something to help me manage the pain after years of watching me struggle. 🖤

My workplace is also arranging physio for me. :D

I'm on a social media group where people casually post pictures of themselves.

A girl posted a photo and a guy in the group set it as his phone wallpaper. He was sharing it in the comments. I called him on it. Because that's creepy as hell.

She took down her photo.

Mostly a good group but there's always going to be that one person. I think I'm going to report him.

I'm on a social media group where people casually post pictures of themselves.

A girl posted a photo and a guy in the group set it as his phone wallpaper. He was sharing it in the comments. I called him on it. Because that's creepy as hell.

She took down her photo.

Mostly a good group but there's always going to be that one person. I think I'm going to report him.
Oh that's creepy as hell. Absolutely report. 😬

Something that's been on my mind off and on for a while. So first and foremost, betting in sports games isn't anything new. However, the one massive problem I have with it is how its become so easily accessible and further cultivating toxicity because of it. I've literally seen ads where they advertise their betting apps and websites in one way or another.

I don't care whether or not it's illegal (it's legal here in Canada). It's that I personally think it only opens up a huge can of worms that'll only further feed into people's addiction of gambling, and holding grudges against players and/or teams if they didn't win according to their bets. Yeah, you have to be at a minimum age to play in the first place, but how often do people lie about their age? I dunno, it doesn't sit right with me at all, especially with people struggling to make ends meet and selfish billionaires trying to exploit the general population.
they just recently made sports betting legal again in Ohio, and I see ads about it constantly. I especially hate the ones that say something like "bet $5 and get $125 in bonus bets". I really don't like the idea of gambling at all, and I don't care if others do it but it's annoying when companies shove it in people's faces and really try to tempt them to start gambling. it's honestly irresponsible.

Back