Place your random thoughts.

Here’s why you can never truly win the lottery:
  • It goes without saying, but the odds of winning the lottery is very low.
  • Those who win the lottery tend to be bad in money management and will lose their money quickly.
  • Even those who are good with money management couldn’t hold their money since others (usually jealous people) would sue them, and going to court can take a chunk of money.

I was going on a walk earlier, and these kids on the other side of the street yelled hi at me and waved when I walked past, so I waved back. And then when I walked back that way, they did the same thing. That was so cute… it actually made me a little happier 🥰

Is it safe to continue using Google Docs. I can't trust it. They say they won't do such things (feeding their new garbage AI thing with it).
Still I can't trust it. Can anything be trusted right now? What's the point of any of this now.

I hate this era so much!

Might as well finally buy me a fountain pen and just do things the 'old fashion' way.

GameCube style third party Switch controllers can be interesting because they work really well with some games and terribly with others. Usually they work best with racing games and action rpgs, but the worst with any side scroller.

I used to watch videos of games that everyone says are bad (like Sonic and the Secret Rings or the Mario Party games where you’re in cars), and I didn’t understand why people hated them so much. I think it’s because I didn’t really focus on whether or not the game is actually fun to play and controls well.

I was at Dollar Tree earlier today, and I happen to see squeeze dog toys shaped like Reese's and Hershey's pouches...I guess whoever made them has some kind of sense of humor.

I'm more excited to see Inside Out 2 than ever; the reviews were pretty good. And with me dealing with a bunch of strange and new feelings at once (especially love...and a whole lotta anxiety), this movie might be just what I needed after all...

Think I've finally perfected my recipe for buttered noodles. It's been a go-to while dealing with weeks of nausea.
That sounds rough. I've actually just seen an episode of Tasting history on the original Fettuccine Alfredo without the cream sauce I'm wondering if it's similar.

I wonder what are the differences between the Ivy League schools (Harvard, Yale, Princeton etc) and traditional universities (Texas A&M, UCLA, LSU etc). I could see traditional universities as ordinary colleges while the Ivy League are fancier and have different kinds of assignments.

I thought of some interesting ranking system, also called themed ranking. If there are five different levels based on your knowledge or experience in something, here would be the full lists of each theme:

• Level 1 - Peasant
  • Level 2 - Squire
  • Level 3 - Knight
  • Level 4 - General
  • Level 5 - King

• Level 1 - Landlubber
  • Level 2 - Swabber
  • Level 3 - Pirate
  • Level 4 - First Mate
  • Level 5 - Captain

• Level 1 - Villager
  • Level 2 - Cowboy
  • Level 3 - Rancher
  • Level 4 - Merchant
  • Level 5 - Sheriff

• Level 1 - Earthling
  • Level 2 - Astronaut
  • Level 3 - Space Ranger
  • Level 4 - Cyborg
  • Level 5 - Robot

What do those rankings mean? Like I said, it’s how much knowledge you have in a particular field, like Math, Business, Agriculture, and Animal Crossing (yes, I threw that in).

• Level 1 indicates that you only know the basics or don’t know anything about it at all.
    • In Animal Crossing, players at this level would only be interested into playing to suit their interests and not aim for completion or competition.
  • Level 2 indicates you have some more knowledge, enough to tackle the intermediate stuff.
    • In Animal Crossing, this is where completionists would fall under, but they wouldn’t care too much about the designing aspects.
  • Level 3 is when you start learning the more advanced stuff. A well-educated individual or a more experienced gamer would fall in this level in many fields.
    • In Animal Crossing, this is not just for completionists. It’s also where you have the knowledge to write a guide. But in the design aspects, you’re more focused on functionality than art.
  • Level 4 is the expert level. Several would be impressed in your knowledge if you’re at this level, but you’re not at the master rank.
    • In Animal Crossing, players at this rank would not just be completionists, but would aim for the artistic appeal. However, they aren’t the most talented artists.
  • Level 5 indicates that you are the master in the field. You know everything about it. Most people at this level in one field would only be at this level once.
    • In Animal Crossing, players at this level are the most talented artists in designing their houses, towns, islands, and more.

Now that my nephew has been obsessed with the movie Coraline this past week, I really want to see a spinoff movie or series telling the stories of the three ghost children. It doesn't matter if it's animated or live action.

Back