• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the first details about the upcoming movie, The Archdjinni of the Rings - Hoopa, due for release in Japan in Summer 2015. With this, it revealed that the gift for prebooking the movie tickets is to be a distribution of the Pok?mon, Arceus. This Arceus knows the moves Judgment, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Earth Power while holding the Silk Scarf or a random one of its plates. It'll be obtainable by prebooking the tickets from March 7th to July 17th and redeemable instantly until August 31st. With the prebooking, you will also receive another legendary Pok?mon out of the 6 revealed for the movie. The specific six you get one of are not known. These are redeemed from June 20th to August 31st.
It also revealed that the movie will feature lots of Legendary Pok?mon including Lugia, Palkia, Giratina, Dialga, Kyurem and Arceus. In addition to that, it reveals that the Shiny Rayquaza will also be distributed through CoroCoro. You can get it even if you got the one at the World Hobby Fair. Details of this distribution will be announced later
Edit @ 07:45: The details for Japan's entry into the World Championships have been revealed. As the past few years, the Japan Cup online competition will determine the video game entrants, with registration going up in April and battles in May. Full details are coming mid-March. For TCG, there will be competitions throughout May in Japan: May 5th in Nagoya, May 9th in Chiba, May 23rd Hokkaido and May 31st in Osaka

corocoro3151.jpg

Last edited:
What???

link pls for whatever that is
There's no link! But I'm sure people would go out of their way to offer to fund gamefreak to keep ****ting Pokemon remakes.

In this rate, we'll get Gen 6 remakes in 2017 B'(

Last edited:
primary type
what day of the month were you born?
1. Poison8. Dragon15. Water22. Flying29. Ground
2. Pyschic9. Rock16. Normal23. Fire30. Psychic
3. Bug10. Flying17. Normal24. Dark31. Fairy
4. Ice11. Ground18. Normal25. Steel
5. Fire12. Grass19. Flying26. Electric
6. Poison13. Ghost20. Water27. Bug
7. Fighting14. Water21. Water28. Grass

secondary type
what is your first initial?
A] NormalE] DragonI] FairyM] N/AQ] N/AU] N/AY] N/A
B] GroundF] FireJ] DarkN] SteelR] PsychicV] N/AZ] N/A
C] FlyingG] PoisonK] FightingO] GhostS] WaterW] Ice
D] RockH] ElectricL] N/AP] GrassT] BugX] N/A

given name would give me just water type, preferred name would give me water-rock. noice.
also if you get somethin dumb like bug-bug then you are ULTIMATE BUG

primary type
what day of the month were you born?
1. Poison8. Dragon15. Water22. Flying29. Ground
2. Pyschic9. Rock16. Normal23. Fire30. Psychic
3. Bug10. Flying17. Normal24. Dark31. Fairy
4. Ice11. Ground18. Normal25. Steel
5. Fire12. Grass19. Flying26. Electric
6. Poison13. Ghost20. Water27. Bug
7. Fighting14. Water21. Water28. Grass

secondary type
what is your first initial?
A] NormalE] DragonI] FairyM] N/AQ] N/AU] N/AY] N/A
B] GroundF] FireJ] DarkN] SteelR] PsychicV] N/AZ] N/A
C] FlyingG] PoisonK] FightingO] GhostS] WaterW] Ice
D] RockH] ElectricL] N/AP] GrassT] BugX] N/A

given name would give me just water type, preferred name would give me water-rock. noice.
also if you get somethin dumb like bug-bug then you are ULTIMATE BUG

Ew mono-ground. I like the "which pokemon are you depending on your birthday" one better.

Electric-Water, bad-ass combination.

Also, got the Darkrai from GAME today, it doesn't look like it's anything special, though I only looked at it for a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
Back