• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

But it's moveset is so rubbish, even for event stardards.
Probably because it's based on Serena's crappy monster? :p

I think the only anime-inspired Pokemon that were distributed in the west were like Ash's Pidove, Iris' Axew, and Cilan's Pansage, which were all given in eggs (thus kinda defeating the point of them being someone else's). Ash's Pikachu was given away a few years after that, and never got distributed in the west. I doubt Serena's Fennekin will be.

Oh dear, I didn't know that existed in the anime. I don't know whose idea that was...
Actually I meant Machoke forgot that it was Machoke lmao
Korrina's Machoke has it in the anime and it was used on Ash's Fletchinder.

Anime logic = if u try rly hard, u win!!!

What color is this Metagross?
11021143_1607653579467247_4236364534106058361_n.jpg

630x.jpg

630x.jpg

Hmm...

1. I love Nendoroids
2. I love Cynthia
3. It comes with a posable Garchomp

... WHERES MY MONEY I GOTTA BUY THIS

Garchomp looks nice, Just can't say the same for Cynthia :/
It's the style of the Nendoroid figures. They're all super deformed, having a big head and small body. Here's Elsa from Frozen for example.
The cool thing about them (to me) is that they're customizable, with you being able to change their expression, their hands, accessories, etc. There's a few basic poses they promote the figure with, but eventually it's up to the person who bought it how the figures look when displayed.

The one they made of Red was kinda disappointing, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of this Cynthia one.

Oh no, I know what Nendoroids are, I've just never liked Cythia's design in general.

Very black, very very black.

Back