• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

630x.jpg

630x.jpg

Hmm...

1. I love Nendoroids
2. I love Cynthia
3. It comes with a posable Garchomp

... WHERES MY MONEY I GOTTA BUY THIS
i want
how get

I was trying to catch Latios with my dangatang nest balls and I tried the PRESS A QUICKLY WHILE IT CATCHES after 50 pokeballs when down the drain.

It worked.

A Pokemon topic? Count me in. Pokemon's one of my favorite series of all times and one I've been with since almost the beginning.

So I guess blissey bases have made quite a change to nuzlocke runs in ORAS then?

This is a pretty great finals set. Aaron's choice of Clefable is a bit weird, but it worked out really well for him. That last match was amazing to watch as well.

Now I'll go back to being silent while I watch the TCG championships.

This is a pretty great finals set. Aaron's choice of Clefable is a bit weird, but it worked out really well for him. That last match was amazing to watch as well.

Championship/Professional battling is memorizing to watch...

For my Azumarill, do you think Knock Off or U-Turn is better?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ikr?? I saw the Clefable and I tried to predict to moveset but wow. It REALLY worked for him!

For my Azumarill, do you think Knock Off or U-Turn is better?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ikr?? I saw the Clefable and I tried to predict to moveset but wow. It REALLY worked for him!

What's the rest of your team like? Both are good moves, but it depends.

Well for Battle Maison single, I'm trying out Pidgeot(MEGA, Loudred, and Azumarill. Azumarill was my lead but I switched with Pidgeot. Not sure if that was a smart move...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Azumarill's moveset is:

-Knock Off/U-Turn
-Waterfall
-Aqua Jet
-Play Rough

Well for Battle Maison single, I'm trying out Pidgeot(MEGA, Loudred, and Azumarill. Azumarill was my lead but I switched with Pidgeot. Not sure if that was a smart move...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Azumarill's moveset is:

-Knock Off/U-Turn
-Waterfall
-Aqua Jet
-Play Rough

Hmm, does your Azumarill hold an item?

Back