• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

So mega rayquaza is so overpowered that Smogon had to create a new tier above Ubers to suit it. Lel.

So mega rayquaza is so overpowered that Smogon had to create a new tier above Ubers to suit it. Lel.
Titled: Wow Gamefreak really ****ed up this **** by making this **** possible tier

But Shuckle isn't there??? Dumbasses.

Last edited:
Yep. I faced a team with all three of them and sill won, so it goes to show that anyone can win still.

There's a lot of people who just catch the legendaries and then use them as is without any training. I nearly beat someone back in X and Y before they hit their wifi switch who used all legendaries and even a Mega Mewtwo Y and I beat them (they hit the switch right as I landed the finishing move on their last Pokemon Xerneas) with my in game team (which by the way didn't have any perfect IVs and were fully EV trained but all over the place in random stats.) People believe they can just beat everyone with legends not so much you need to train them too.

Last edited:
So many people will use mega ray and primal kyogre and groudon just because they have cheap spamming moves that do too much damage.

Went back 10 pages and didn't see this posted, so here:

VERY BAD translation of the video description:

Simultaneous screening "super Genie Fupa of halo (ring)" Pokemon The Movie XY "Tai Pikachu and Pokemon music"
July 18, 2015 (Saturday) roadshow
W gift with movie special advance ticket March 7 (Saturday) Release the start!

[Pokemon movie official site] http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

★ W gift this year!
In addition to the vision of Pokemon "Arceus", even "legendary Pokemon" and presents the one animal!
"" Arceus "gift code +" legendary Pokemon "Odemashi with vouchers special advance ticket"
Released from March 7 (Saturday) start!

Story
----------------------------
★ feature "super Genie Fupa of halo (ring)"
Satoshi and Pikachu us the middle of the journey, with a "ring that can be taken out everything", meets the phantom of Pokemon Fupa. Rogue of Fupa, the mysterious ring in such great favorite of donut, it takes out a lot of things, had enjoyed surprised everyone. Satoshi who became friends with innocent Fupa is, to be headed to the desert city Deseru****i together.
On the other hand, in the Deseru****i, accident had occurred in the "pot of commandments" that once Pokemon that broke the town has been sealed. Evil signs of drifting from pot. Long Tokiwokoete, seems to seal the pot is had been solved. Then in the town, the legendary Pokemon that wearing a similar sign, saying your Groudon, saying your Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Kyurem is!
At this rate city dangerous -.
Fupa is to protect the town, the Pokemon our new legend in the ring was "Odemashi"! Satoshi us with Pokemon our legendary Fupa was "Odemashi", or be able to protect the Deseru****i -. And the identity of this evil force?
Legend VS legend! Now, Pokemon movie history the most fierce battle begins!

★ short "and Tai Pikachu and Pokemon music"
The world's first! The large chorus by Pokemon cries! !
By Pokemon we play a nice harmony ♪
Wonder if Pikachu us, safely, can play?

Last edited:
So many people will use mega ray and primal kyogre and groudon just because they have cheap spamming moves that do too much damage.
It's almost like legendaries are banned from official tournaments or something.

"super Genie Fupa of halo (ring)"
lmao

Are any of the more recent Pokemon films worth watching? I think the latest I've seen is the Black/White one (I think the White version), and I remember feeling indifferent about it. Just wondering if the quality has gone up or has stayed the same since then.

I accepted a battle online, my first actually. I usually don't accept cause I don't have the proper Pokemon but this time I did. As soon as we entered, I saw he had Groudon, Jirachi, Latias, and Raikou.

I admit, I was pissed but I ended up beating him with two Pokemon to spare. He gave me a "Nice!" so that was fun.

I accepted a battle online, my first actually. I usually don't accept cause I don't have the proper Pokemon but this time I did. As soon as we entered, I saw he had Groudon, Jirachi, Latias, and Raikou.

I admit, I was pissed but I ended up beating him with two Pokemon to spare. He gave me a "Nice!" so that was fun.
Those people are annoying. I've only had a few of them (I have all communication apart from Friends turned off now), but they all come at you with a team full of Smogon stuff or legendaries. With the latter, it's extra satisfying to beat them down, especially if the team you're using hasn't been properly bred/trained.

I took out his Jirachi with one Knock Off and I admit I jumped out of my seat whispering "yes...yes..."

What surprised me was that Primal Groundon mega evolved and then another Pokemon he mega evolved. I thought it was one mega evolve per thing but ???

I took out his Jirachi with one Knock Off and I admit I jumped out of my seat whispering "yes...yes..."

What surprised me was that Primal Groundon mega evolved and then another Pokemon he mega evolved. I thought it was one mega evolve per thing but ???
Well groudon didn't mega evolve it's called primal reversion it doesn't count as mega so you can use the two primals and a mega

And Rayquaza since it Mega Evolves through a different method.

Which means you can have Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza, and a Mega Mewtwo of your choice in one team.

Went back 10 pages and didn't see this posted, so here:

VERY BAD translation of the video description:

Simultaneous screening "super Genie Fupa of halo (ring)" Pokemon The Movie XY "Tai Pikachu and Pokemon music"
July 18, 2015 (Saturday) roadshow
W gift with movie special advance ticket March 7 (Saturday) Release the start!

[Pokemon movie official site] http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

★ W gift this year!
In addition to the vision of Pokemon "Arceus", even "legendary Pokemon" and presents the one animal!
"" Arceus "gift code +" legendary Pokemon "Odemashi with vouchers special advance ticket"
Released from March 7 (Saturday) start!

Story
----------------------------
★ feature "super Genie Fupa of halo (ring)"
Satoshi and Pikachu us the middle of the journey, with a "ring that can be taken out everything", meets the phantom of Pokemon Fupa. Rogue of Fupa, the mysterious ring in such great favorite of donut, it takes out a lot of things, had enjoyed surprised everyone. Satoshi who became friends with innocent Fupa is, to be headed to the desert city Deseru****i together.
On the other hand, in the Deseru****i, accident had occurred in the "pot of commandments" that once Pokemon that broke the town has been sealed. Evil signs of drifting from pot. Long Tokiwokoete, seems to seal the pot is had been solved. Then in the town, the legendary Pokemon that wearing a similar sign, saying your Groudon, saying your Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Kyurem is!
At this rate city dangerous -.
Fupa is to protect the town, the Pokemon our new legend in the ring was "Odemashi"! Satoshi us with Pokemon our legendary Fupa was "Odemashi", or be able to protect the Deseru****i -. And the identity of this evil force?
Legend VS legend! Now, Pokemon movie history the most fierce battle begins!

★ short "and Tai Pikachu and Pokemon music"
The world's first! The large chorus by Pokemon cries! !
By Pokemon we play a nice harmony ♪
Wonder if Pikachu us, safely, can play?

Serena has short hair?! wow I really need to catch up :p

Back