• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokemon General

So someone kept going "NICE!" to me and I went on like "Okay, whatcha need?"
He showed a Wurmple with "Need (star) amph). I got really confused. Wtf is an Amph?
Finally, he offered a Japanese Darkrai for my shiny Ampharos. I think that was a good offer...?

And Rayquaza since it Mega Evolves through a different method.

Which means you can have Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Mega Rayquaza, and a Mega Mewtwo of your choice in one team.

No, pretty sure that Rayquaza still counts as your mega, even if it does evolve differently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So someone kept going "NICE!" to me and I went on like "Okay, whatcha need?"
He showed a Wurmple with "Need (star) amph). I got really confused. Wtf is an Amph?
Finally, he offered a Japanese Darkrai for my shiny Ampharos. I think that was a good offer...?

Ehh... what IVs and nature did the Ampharos have?

Would you trade for event?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what movesets and items for Contrary Serperior and Reckless Emboar (if they're even good)?

Last edited:
Suppose it would depend on the event. I think I have all the main events I wanted for instance, most of the events I wanted were things like "mythical" pokemon.

So at this point in time I'd say no.

That middle one, chibi N... I need it.
But what song is playing during it? Can't tell.

Really considering the first two for sure, the first if only for what I believe is the Ecruteak City theme and the second because I love BW.

instead of thinking of ancient japanese lore, I think of ninetales = firefox

That first one seems really busy on the lower screen... Don't like the blue outline for icons either.

Anyone able to tell me what type Pokemon my Friend Safari is in Y? Don't have to tell me the Pokemon too, but you can if you want to.

1134-8251-6528

Back