• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

almost like spiritomb in PLA, except that pokemon actually has a decent design and doesn't look like it was made by a five year old 😔
Gen 9 designs are certainly hot and cold for many so far. I really dislike Bellibolt and Cetitan, but I've seen others liking them.

Did you know that Wiglett was made by a child? Shigeki Morimoto said he made Diglett as a kid so technically we already have one 😂

Gen 9 designs are certainly hot and cold for many so far. I really dislike Bellibolt and Cetitan, but I've seen others liking them.

Did you know that Wiglett was made by a child? Shigeki Morimoto said he made Diglett as a kid so technically we already have one 😂
the irony since i don't actually mind wiglett, even if its shape is... questionable. still, i wasn't expecting anything necessarily cute for the coin pokemon, just something a little more inspired? either an actual coin that was possessed by a spirit or something, or a little gremlin-looking thing that likes to hoard/steal, which seems to be what they were trying for but with seemingly no effort rip.

With its big eyes, simple shape, flat body, and big round eyes, Gimmighoul looks just like a Cookie Run character!

It’s cute, and I love how tiny it is! Definitely one of the better mons this gen. Although I don’t think its face is cute when it’s angry/attacking.

And I definitely didn’t expect it to be ghost type. I was thinking steel because of the coins and psychic because of his lil dowsing rod antennas.

With its big eyes, simple shape, flat body, and big round eyes, Gimmighoul looks just like a Cookie Run character!

It’s cute, and I love how tiny it is! Definitely one of the better mons this gen. Although I don’t think its face is cute when it’s angry/attacking.

And I definitely didn’t expect it to be ghost type. I was thinking steel because of the coins and psychic because of his lil dowsing rod antennas.
I like Gimmighoul too. I find its coin like eyes really cute and I'm glad we finally have a mimic chest Pokemon. It almost looks like Sableye's cousin with those coin eyes. I was aware of the leaks so I knew it was going to be Ghost, but looking at its design I just can't help but think it being Steel or Bug.

The only new Pokémon I’m attached to is Greavard. I’m not too sure about these other ones.

the only one i actively like is sprigatito. the others i'm mostly neutral on. fidough is cute but a little too simple for me. that one the ice gym leader owns is kind of meh, and so is the engine one from the little we've seen of it and the legendaries. this coin one is the only one i actively don't care for so far.

I like quite a few of the new Pokemon~
I adore Fuecoco, and Sprigatito (Here's hoping Sprigatito evolves into a lynx or sabertooth)
I love Girafraig's new evolution, I'm so happy they got one~

Not an overal love for Fidough, the name is cute though. Love the ghost dog though!
Definitely going to have Grafaiai on my team. As well as the new wooper, and Pawmi. Got a thing for woopers, and flying squirrel pokemn~ <3
And I can't wait to see what Smoliv evolves into.

I might try going in blind for this one, with the staters. I mean, I might plan to trade them all to my games since I'll have both, so there's that. I'm quite good at avoiding new information or leeks. :) Although, I only have one switch :/

Datamine has begun!

I will put spoilers in the obvious spoiler tags....don't complain about it. This is for folks that want to build their teams.
Post automatically merged:

1. Fuecoco evolves into Crocalor, a sombrero-wearing crocodile. 2. There is a pink flamingo mon called Flamigo. 3. There is a Bug-type spider mon called Tarountula. 4. There is a Paldean Tauros. One of them is owned by Nemona.

Last edited:
Pastepin of all of the names of the new mons has been leaked. I won't post them here but it has a few names correct from the leaks today.

All I can say is that many will be disappointed in the new mons. However, I think the open world aspect will make up for it.

I don't wanna look at the datamine but do we know yet if there will be clothes that aren't school uniforms? ;w;
I don’t know at all but if any of you all would like to answer, do so with a spoiler tab with a title that makes it so that even those who don’t read it and don’t follow leaks don’t know the answer pre-game.
Any replies to said spoiler shall also be in a spoiler tab of their own.
I say this because I don’t want to know anything regarding the datamine and do not want to until I see everything the game has to offer.
In summary, please don’t expose me directly to leaks or unofficial information yet to be revealed regarding the game or else I will be unhappy.

I don’t know at all but if any of you all would like to answer, do so with a spoiler tab with a title that makes it so that even those who don’t read it and don’t follow leaks don’t know the answer pre-game.
Any replies to said spoiler shall also be in a spoiler tab of their own.
I say this because I don’t want to know anything regarding the datamine and do not want to until I see everything the game has to offer.
In summary, please don’t expose me directly to leaks or unofficial information yet to be revealed regarding the game or else I will be unhappy.
if you feel that strongly about it, maybe just unfollow the thread. otherwise you might run the risk of seeing something you obviously don't like, even if it's as harmless as clothing options. plenty of people with your mindset stay off of social media et al completely at this point or at least avoid tags, which isn't possible here. might sound mean but it sounds like you have little to no faith in people here to use spoiler tabs, so you likely would be better off just going cold turkey and dipping out. it's just as much your responsibility to avoid spoilers as it is everyone else's to tag/hide correctly.

if you feel that strongly about it, maybe just unfollow the thread. otherwise you might run the risk of seeing something you obviously don't like, even if it's as harmless as clothing options. plenty of people with your mindset stay off of social media et al completely at this point or at least avoid tags, which isn't possible here. might sound mean but it sounds like you have little to no faith in people here to use spoiler tabs, so you likely would be better off just going cold turkey and dipping out. it's just as much your responsibility to avoid spoilers as it is everyone else's to tag/hide correctly.
Very well said! Couldn't have said it better!

Continuing on...
Smoliv evolves into Dolliv. Another feminine Grass line. Think Tsareena and Lilligant.

I don't wanna look at the datamine but do we know yet if there will be clothes that aren't school uniforms? ;w;
Leakers haven't gone to a clothing store yet as far as I know. They've just been playing the game so far and leaking photos.

Very well said! Couldn't have said it better!

Continuing on...
Smoliv evolves into Dolliv. Another feminine Grass line. Think Tsareena and Lilligant.

Leakers haven't gone to a clothing store yet as far as I know. They've just been playing the game so far and leaking photos.
if you see any photos of any new pokemon/evos, I'd also love to see them 👀

Okay, I will unwatch this thread and come back when I know everything about the game. How’s that?
First post replying to this will be the time I’ll temporarily unwatch.

Okay, I will un watch this thread and come back when I know everything about the game. How’s that?
it will definitely save you from the risk of spoilers if you're Genuinely worried about them. i don't want anyone to have the game ruined for them because that would suck, but if you go into any thread or tag about the game in the middle of datamine season, you're all but asking for trouble, so it will 100% benefit you more to just keep away from everything game related until the public is actively playing it.

it will definitely save you from the risk of spoilers if you're Genuinely worried about them. i don't want anyone to have the game ruined for them because that would suck, but if you go into any thread or tag about the game in the middle of datamine season, you're all but asking for trouble, so it will 100% benefit you more to just keep away from everything game related until the public is actively playing it.
Thanks for your words. I’m leaving for a short time now.

if you see any photos of any new pokemon/evos, I'd also love to see them 👀
Ok...since you asked

Fg7eIhyWYAEAh8R.jpeg

Fg7eJUjWAAAJKCq.jpeg

better-look-at-the-new-starter-evo-pokemon-scarlet-and-v0-8vvpa8jpmfy91.jpg

I got these from the Internetz. Leakers are Spanish and both chose Fuecoco for some reason.

Looks like the leakers were Nintenja'd
I guess we'll have to wait for the real datamine
Post automatically merged:

is that Fuecoco's final evo because i have to say.. he kind of ugly. gotta start praying for sprigatito asap
No, that's the middle evo. Regarding Sprig...the original leaker Khu said the final stands on two legs so...🙏🙏🙏

Back