Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

I just finished all the DLC storyline and theres a scene at the end with Kieran talking that would've been SO good if the game had voice acting. Just found this on youtube and it makes me sad how much better the games could've been

Even though I’m not done with the dlc yet, I agree with you 100%. Since I picked up the game, I thought it was weird there wasn’t yet the characters on the screen move their mouths when talking 😅; it has been bothering me a lot. I really love having voice overs in games; good voice overs usually play a huge part in how much I enjoy the game and the story.

IMG_2598.png

Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This event will features the return of the Water Tera Type Pikachu in 7 Star Raid Battles
Alongside this, a Mass Outbreak Event will be available. This event has Pichu appear in Paldea, Pikachu & Mimikyu in Kitakami and Raichu & Alolan Raichu in the Blueberry Academy with a higher shiny chance
These events run from July 12th through July 25th 2024
Post automatically merged:

IMG_2599.png

The next batch of events have also been confirmed as part of the special Summer 4 part Tera Raid Battle & Mass Outbreak events
From July 26th through August 8th, a Water Tera Type Dondozo will be in 7 Star Tera Raid Battles while a Tatsugiri Outbreak event will run. Curly Form Tatsugiri in Paldea, Droopy Form in Kitakami and Stretchy Form in Blueberry Academy with increased Shiny Chance

To celebrate the World Championships, from August 9th through August 22nd, Chest Form Gimmighoul will be in 1 to 5 Star Raid Battles with its Shiny being available in 5 Star Raid Battles for the second time. Alongside this, outbreaks will run with a higher chance for the Pumped Up Mark and increased chance to be Shiny featuring Wattrel in Paldea, Riolu in Kitakami and Comfey in the Blueberry Academy

Finally, from August 23rd through September 1st is the Powerhouse Pokémon focus which adds Normal Tera Type Dragonite will be in 7 Star Raid Battles. Alongside this, an Outbreak event will run with both a higher Shiny Chance and the chance to get the Charismatic Mark. This features Larvitar & Bagon in Paldea, Goomy & Hisuian Sliggoo in Kitakami and Beldum in the Blueberry Academy

7 Star Water-tera Pikachu is now live!

1720788566952.png

From Serebii.net:

"The latest Tera Raid Battle event is now live in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This is the return Mighty Pikachu event. This event has Pikachu appearing in 7 Star Raids with the Water Tera Type. As with all past 7 Star Raid events, players can only catch one Pikachu from raids per save file so if you got it when it ran last year, you cannot get a second Pikachu from this raid."

The Pikachu "family" Outbreak is also now live!
1720788898480.png

From Serebii.net:

"The latest Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mass Outbreak event has begun. This event causes Mass Outbreaks of Pichu in Paldea, Pikachu & Mimikyu in Kitakami and Raichu & Alolan Raichu in the Terarium marking the first time you can get a native Alolan Raichu. This runs until July 25th 2024 at 23:59 UTC. This event features increased chances of getting these Pokémon as Shiny."

Last edited:
7 Star Water-tera Pikachu is now live!

View attachment 571506

From Serebii.net:

"The latest Tera Raid Battle event is now live in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This is the return Mighty Pikachu event. This event has Pikachu appearing in 7 Star Raids with the Water Tera Type. As with all past 7 Star Raid events, players can only catch one Pikachu from raids per save file so if you got it when it ran last year, you cannot get a second Pikachu from this raid."

The Pikachu "family" Outbreak is also now live!
View attachment 571508

From Serebii.net:

"The latest Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mass Outbreak event has begun. This event causes Mass Outbreaks of Pichu in Paldea, Pikachu & Mimikyu in Kitakami and Raichu & Alolan Raichu in the Terarium marking the first time you can get a native Alolan Raichu. This runs until July 25th 2024 at 23:59 UTC. This event features increased chances of getting these Pokémon as Shiny."
I did post about this already

Mighty Dondozo Event is now live!

1721956792886.png

From Serebii.net:
"The latest Tera Raid Battle event is now live in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This is the Mighty Dondozo event. This event has Dondozo appearing in 7 Star Raids with the Water Tera Type. As with all past 7 Star Raid events, players can only catch one Dondozo from raids per save file. This event runs until August 8th 2024 at 23:59 UTC."

Back