• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Pokémon Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet General Discussion

I did not expect that I was going to like it, but in most aspects I was pleasantly surprised.

I intensely disliked the designs of Ogerpon and the Loyal Three before starting, so I was already not expecting much. However, I ended up liking the Kitakami region in general. It's not too big and it's easy to get around, and the little apple orchard with the Applin sign is a really cute touch. The music is great. I really liked Carmine and Kieran. I even ended up developing a soft spot for the Loyal Three. I still don't like Ogerpon though >_>

It wasn't right what we all did to Kieran and I felt very bad about having to ruin his hopes and dreams. It made me not want to finish the story because I felt like such a villain. At least it eventually had a ... not unhappy ending... kind of.

Perhaps I appreciated the experience as much as I did because I elected to play the DLC early on. It just felt right for everyone's Pokemon to be at a lower level than they would have been had I waited until post game. All in all, I felt that the experience was a lot better than the Isle of Armor from Sword and Shield.

Next 7 Star Raid is Serperior with a Grass Tera!

1726492186798.png

From Serebii.net:

"The next 7 Star Tera Raid Battle has been announced for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. This event will feature a battle against a Serperior with the Grass Tera Type and the Mightiest Mark. It can only be caught once per save file.
This event will run from 00:00 UTC on September 20th through 23:59 UTC on September 22nd and again from September 27th through September 29th with Blissey joining it for the second run."

Back