• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

Finally got hold of these! :)

RZVeK7F.jpg

I already posted this elsewhere, but I'm just so excited, lol.

I didn't think I had enough garbage snacks to last the weekend.
But that was silly. I still have some mini oreos left!

candy_zps3f81993e.jpg

Hey, Boyfriend was responsible for eating some of that pile, too.

I have NO idea how my brother got coffee aaaalllll over the shrink wrap when picking it up, but thankfully it wasn't damaged otherwise I would've been pissed as hell. But anyways...

nJUQG08.jpg

Went to a con last weekend and got a few cool prints, a Pancham plush, wooden Hoenn gym badges, Akira on dvd and Disgaea 4 :eek:

badge.jpgbadger.jpg

Super Mario Bros U arrived today :3 It's a pretty easy game buuuut...I'm quite enjoying it :)

This came a day early (release date is Nov 28 where I live)! And, even better, my class for tomorrow was cancelled! \o/

y4u7zyz.png

The picture isn't 100% clear but:
- Smash Bros
- Kirby Amiibo
- Yoshi Amiibo
- Yoshi figure I found in a toy shop (it has a 'mystery gift' with it in a '?' box. Haven't opened it, don't know what it is yet. I assume it's a Yoshi egg) (Edit: I was right, it was a Yoshi Egg)
- 'The Marvel Encyclopedia' (updated and expanded). Possibly the best 'Marvel index' I've found so far.

(Obviously unpictured: The 'Samus' Amiibo I bought my best friend as an early Christmas Present)

View attachment 75879

I also just ordered:
- Smash U Gamecube adapter (They sold out in the store, found them online for pretty cheap)
- Lilo and Stitch 2
- Stitch! The Movie
- Leroy and Stitch
- Mario Galaxy
- A Stitch Onesie
- A Stitch phone charm for my 3DS
- Blade TV series box set for my mums Christmas gift (She loves Blade).

None of these were discounted for 'black friday'....Yes....I'm totally skint now and will be living off cheap cheap noodles for the next month xD Totally worth it though.

It's also not obvious to who my favorite character ever is either, is it...

Last edited:
I got a furby yo ;u;

I also got a few more things for my gerbils when I get them c:

I'm too lazy to pull the sd card out of my cheap camera, but I finally got volumes 6-9 of the No.6 manga. ^^

No pictures. Just a list.

1. Super Smash Brothers Wii U
2. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
3. Game Cube controller adapter for Wii U
4. Special addition Game Cube controller.
5. Kirby Amiibo (Kirby main)

7.8/10, too much water.

Back