• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

GWI2N1F.jpg

I gots a shiny.

what's up twin? [:

View attachment 73450

Just obtained strong trebor mints for 50p at news agents

*Vomits rainbows*

I want.

It was $135 for the whole set, not including tax of course, but so so so so worth it ; U ; gonna add them to the rest of my plushies when I clear the desktop lmao

I just purchased a preorder for omega sapphire so I get bonus free kyrogue model from game store!!!!

Omega Sapphire?
Obvi hax are obvi,
game of the year 2k14,
must be the new Pokeman Grey and Pink remake!
All jokes aside,
I recently purchased a soul from my local dealer
all jokes aside! (for real now!)
I recently purchased some Skittles, best 25 cents I ever used.

got dat smash 4 bundle.

kBt1qKb.jpg

I didn't reserve it as I was unsure if I'd have enough for it. while in line with one guy in front of me in Gamestop, someone called to ask if they had any spare bundles left. I should've done so too but didn't. he said one, and i immediately said i was gonna by it, so he told the person on the phone i was gonna buy it.m to hold onto it and pay over the phone lol.

Person on the phone wanted him to hold onto it and pay over the phone lol. All I have to say in response is get ****in' dunked on.

Also my bro i coming over later with Pokemon, I'm getting Omega Ruby.

Last edited:
I got nothing because I'm from the UK and Nintendo punishes us by giving us late game releases.

I guess I received a big slice of disappointment.

anything? i'm at a cafe right now and i just got a white hot chocolate with raspberry flavoring. it's light pink and fluffy and delicious :^)

I hate everybody who has Smash WiiU...It ain't out here till the 28th...

Though today I bought 'the Wonderful 101' as well as a Buzz Lightyear and Spiderman figures for Disney Infinity. Also got myself the Hyrule Warriors season pass thingy.

Got myself a Yoshi plush yesterday with my Club Nintendo Stars.

I hate everybody who has Smash WiiU...It ain't out here till the 28th...

Though today I bought 'the Wonderful 101' as well as a Buzz Lightyear and Spiderman figures for Disney Infinity. Also got myself the Hyrule Warriors season pass thingy.

Got myself a Yoshi plush yesterday with my Club Nintendo Stars.

fite me

Back