• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

image.jpg

yess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omega Sapphire?
Obvi hax are obvi,
game of the year 2k14,
must be the new Pokeman Grey and Pink remake!
All jokes aside,
I recently purchased a soul from my local dealer
all jokes aside! (for real now!)
I recently purchased some Skittles, best 25 cents I ever used.

Laughed a little harder than i should've.

Idk why my pic is sideways btw.

Last edited:
I got the smash bundle, Alpha Sapphire and the smash bros champion belt.

I don't have a pic, but my Christmas gift to myself was an xbox one. Now I just need to catch up on those bills. ;_;

jTMkMlJ.png

Smash and Pok?mon aren't out in my country yet, but Assassin's Creed: Rogue came out yesterday! :D

This thread proves that Sapphire is always the superior game to Ruby :)

I got nothing because I'm from the UK and Nintendo punishes us by giving us late game releases.

I guess I received a big slice of disappointment.

Same :( This is gonna be one long and frustrating week of trying to avoid spoilers whilst wasting away from unhappiness ><

Today I got a bunch of gifts in the post that I'd ordered for my family, and I'm actually really starting to look forward to Christmas now.

Just made Platinum status this year for club nintendo.
BWVVdLj.png

This is my 6th straight year of platinum btw.
9Ah0TW2.png

Just made Platinum status this year for club nintendo.
BWVVdLj.png

This is my 6th straight year of platinum btw.
9Ah0TW2.png

What exactly are Platinum status and how do you get them? I assume you get something for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I bought myself a Black Wii/WiiU Nun-chuck for the bargain price of ?6 brand new (the other cheapest I could find was ?20). I also ordered myself a Black Wiimote.

I didn't have a Wii, so I had to buy these thing so I can play Mario Galaxy and Zelda :3 Though I'm an idiot and haven't ordered any games for the Wii yet...

Notice my lack of posting in this thread.:3

- - - Post Merge - - -

From where?:D Songbird?
I'm broke so I just ordered the cheapest one I could find on Amazon, I think it was from Ocarina Wind or something like that. I'd like to get one from Songbird though, maybe when I have some more money!

Back