• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

mi padre me compro un libro se llama "Kaplan PCAT 2014-2015 Study Guide"
ahora puedo preparar para este examen 8)

Last edited:
Callaway got me a desk today so I'm no longer using the kitchen counter as a housing for my computer. I cried.

She's behind me. She lives with me.

1wdhF8w.jpg

i got the flu.
i also got a gift card from a clothing store so now i can buy more hoodies!!

It was raining a lot so I got one of those bubble umbrellas. We'll see how much I can use it.

I just bought the Super Mario 3D World Wii U bundle with MK8 and a free Fox Amiibo.

I keep wanting to post in here but literally all I spend money on is alcohol and that ain't the look....
like seriously... just bought a handle of Jager, a handle of 101, a 5th of whiskey, and two of those lil 35ml bottles of jager, along with a case of yuengling.......... I had to foot the bill for the post exam party.

I keep wanting to post in here but literally all I spend money on is alcohol and that ain't the look....
like seriously... just bought a handle of Jager, a handle of 101, a 5th of whiskey, and two of those lil 35ml bottles of jager, along with a case of yuengling.......... I had to foot the bill for the post exam party.

u shouldnt post ur prn here

I got two albums I've been after.
tumblr_ng75ue0B6F1shrk9ao1_1280.jpg

Back