• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

M36Lj73.jpg

My Monster Hunter flask and shot glass set came in.

A new handbag. Finally found one nice enough and not too clunky. The shoulder strap is a bit long but I can always make a knot or something I guess :)

Um.. I have a badly infected belly button. I woke to blood and pus streaming down my stomach.. The bleeding still hasn't stopped.
This is what I woke to. Warning: blood. It's gross. Please only look if you can tolerate blood/gore.
fa1xeq.jpg
I have a very narrow belly button. Exercise caused infection -.-

Um.. I have a badly infected belly button. I woke to blood and pus streaming down my stomach.. The bleeding still hasn't stopped.
This is what I woke to. Warning: blood. It's gross. Please only look if you can tolerate blood/gore.
fa1xeq.jpg
I have a very narrow belly button. Exercise caused infection -.-

OMFG,WTF HAPPENED THERE? D:
B-BUT HOW EXERCISE WILL CAUSE INFECTION???!!!

OMFG,WTF HAPPENED THERE? D:
B-BUT HOW EXERCISE WILL CAUSE INFECTION???!!!
Belly buttons are very prone to infections, they get damp and bacteria thrives in moisture. Details below spoiler

On Sunday I went in my treadmill for a little while. I presume the bacteria and moisture in the sweat caused it to get a bit unhappy with me.. I bathed it and used some antiseptic stuff on it - which angered it. On Monday there was pain, discharge etc.. I went to the doc on Wednesday. Are took a swab and I need to go in tomorrow to find out what's going on.. But it hurt to walk, sleep on my stomach, move x] it was just red and tender with a bit of discharge yesterday.. I went to sleep, and woke up to the biggest shock of my life x] there must have been a build up of blood/gunk and maybe I put pressure on it as I slept.

Got a small Mocha frap with an espresso shot from Starbucks because they are having this treat recipt thing where after 2PM you can get a grande iced drink for $2.50.

Im also 2 stars away from getting my gold card.

Bought a PS4 day before yesterday and some games (best one is The Last Of Us) yesterday. I also bought a physical copy of Animal Crossing and started a new town, which I named Nirvana (picture a heart here).

Just got a PS4 recently. I'm moving over to the dark side lol nah I'm still a Nintendo gamer at heart ;)

whgvm1.jpg

FF X <3

'grats on getting one .. if i ever get a crapton of dough and for the new nepu games i would want one

Back