• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

I got a new computer! I'm using it right now (and I get to try out Windows 10!)

Today, one of my figures that I ordered ended up coming in! It's been a while since I've bought another figure so I was pretty excited about it. The character is Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace from Smile Precure! This is actually a figure of her princess form as well. She's one of the most popular characters in the entire franchise so I'm not surprised she got such a pretty figure made for herself.
80wTigbh.jpg

She's such a cutie ahhhh

I got 8 new Amiibo the other day. Here's a picture of them:

2qmzok3.jpg

Now I have 10 Amiibo including those plus Mario and Fox :)

Today, one of my figures that I ordered ended up coming in! It's been a while since I've bought another figure so I was pretty excited about it. The character is Yayoi Kise/Cure Peace from Smile Precure! This is actually a figure of her princess form as well. She's one of the most popular characters in the entire franchise so I'm not surprised she got such a pretty figure made for herself.
80wTigbh.jpg

She's such a cutie ahhhh

so beautiful <3 grats!

A tattoo, but I'll have to post a picture when it's healed because it's in the yucky peely phase right meow.

Today I stumbled upon animal crossing candy. It came with a random sticker sheet c: and a bunch of cute characters on the wrappers as well. I also got contacts so I got a cute case and some eye drops.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Uhhhh, I just got a new wallet. I was getting frustrated with my old one being kinda small with no place for any of my cards so I went researching for a wallet that would suit my needs. I went looking for one at Aeropostale and really liked a wallet there so I bought it. It's working out pretty well right now.

Back