• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Post Here Every Time You Get Something!

never played a paid visual novel before, so i treated myself to one from the nintendo shop called hakuoki as a gift before school starts again.

I just bought four pairs of shoes yesterday that were on sale (shh... they're not brand name...) for school that starts in two weeks, because I always end up destroying my shoes mid-year. They're all supper cute, I'll post pics later if my camera isn't being stupid.

Recently got a life. It was hard considering all the time iv'e spent on this website and animal crossing. Also figured out there's this thing called outside and friends! (got a little of friends too)

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
image.jpg
A cute lunch box , a hello kitty selfie stick, and cute contact lens case because I'm getting contacts this weekend c:

just got a rock lee (naruto) and kaneki ken (tokyo ghoul) figurine as well as a ton of different posters for snk

Last edited:
i had no idea primark did nose studs so i bought a little pack of them, they look really adorable, i probably shouldn't be using cheap metal tbh but i'm a cheap gal so what can i say

Back