Prize Booth

I have a question! Why is the red balloon not in the prize pool? O:
I think it’s because the red balloon (along with orange, green, blue, and light blue) are much older collectibles, and for whatever reason this event is only bringing back the newer balloons from the recent NL event.

Green and Blue are tucked at the bottom of the Throwback tickets list! The other three, though, didn't release in a fair, it was the Red Balloon Tour event. As such I guess they have been left out of the prize pool this time.

I’m begging you, please, lower the price of the keychain and snow bunny plush to 84 tickets. I did the calculations, and even with me doing EVERY single contest and event correctly, if I do poorly enough on Count Inside the Bottle and we don’t reach enough ticket goals in Confetti Collecting, there’s a chance I won’t reach 96 tickets purely from failing a guess based event and a community based event not reaching high goals in time. Imagine doing everything correctly and still not earning enough tickets. That’s not fair! Even lowering the price just a little bit will make things less down to luck. I hope something can be done about this. I don’t want all my hard work to have been for nothing…

Several updates regarding prizes
August 4th prize update and information!

Hello everyone, I have several updates regarding prizes to share with you today.

All IRL prizes are now listed in the shop
The sixteen physical or "IRL" prizes have now been added to the shop! As explained in the first post of this thread, they can all be purchased with regular tickets. Since many of these prizes are limited in stock, the vast majority of users will not be able to get everything they want, but with more IRL prizes stocked than ever, we hope many of you will be able to get at least something.

Some prizes not purchasable until August 12th
Prizes that have the fewest number of available items will not be purchasable until Monday, August 12th at 5:00 PM EDT to prevent someone from having an unfair advantage. This includes the following prizes:
  • Ghostly Kitty Plush Enamel Pin
  • Snow Bunny Enamel Pin
  • Celeste Chick Plush Enamel Pin
  • Dino Plush Enamel Pin
  • LEGO Maple's Pumpkin Garden
  • LEGO Julian's Birthday Party
  • Bandai Splatoon 3 Locker Collection
  • Custom Shaker Keychain Commission by Mistreil
  • Snow Bunny Plush
As I mentioned above, some prizes are in high demand, so unfortunately they may sell instantly, with many users receiving errors during the checkout process. The staff worked very hard to make these prizes available and we included as many as possible, so thanks for understanding and best of luck!

If you're one of the lucky few who ends up getting a Custom Shaker Keychain or Snow Bunny Plush on this day, please give us time to officially confirm that the amount of items sold is correct before celebrating (just in case of any glitches). Also, to make it fairer for everyone else, we will not allow your name to be drawn for any of the three raffles for IRL prizes, so please don't buy raffle tickets for them. Thank you!

New balloon collectibles will be added to the shop during the event
As you can see, we also have a ton of forum collectible prizes. There were some questions about why there aren't many to buy with your regular tickets. This is only temporary because new balloon collectibles will be added to the shop by the Confetti Collecting event, so be sure to participate to help influence what's added!

Stickers and prize packs
The prize pack is a staple for The Bell Tree Fair and this year there are more available than ever with 24 of the New Horizons variant and 24 of the New Leaf variant. The only difference between these variants is the stationery used, as their contents will be the same. The New Horizons variant uses NH stationery from the 2020 and 2022 Fairs, while the New Leaf variant uses NL stationery from the 2014, 2016, and 2017 Fairs.

The primary prize included in the prize pack is an assortment of TBT stickers and we need your help deciding which designs to print! Head on over to the new Sticker Poll thread to place your votes.

New raffles
We have also added new collectible raffles to the shop, so feel free to dump all of your leftover Tickets and Throwback Tickets into them when the Fair ends. As already announced, we have three IRL prize raffles:
  • Nintendo eShop Gift Card - 1 Ticket, 3 winners
  • TBT Plush Enamel Pins Full Set - 1 Ticket, 3 winners
  • Snow Bunny Plush - 1 Ticket, 2 winners
And now five more collectible raffles:
  • Your Choice of Rainbow Balloon Collectible- 2 Tickets, 4 winners
    • Available collectible: Rainbow Balloon, Rainbow Heart Balloon, or Rainbow Bunny Balloon.
  • Your Choice of Non-Rainbow Balloon Collectible- 1 Ticket, 6 winners
    • Available collectibles: any balloon collected on the forum, excluding the three listed above.
  • Fair Pinwheel Collectible- 1 Throwback Ticket, 2 winners
    • Available collectible: Fair Pinwheel.
  • Your Choice of Tradeable Feather Collectible- 1 Throwback Ticket, 2 winners
    • Available collectibles: any feather collectible on the forum, excluding the non-tradeable Rainbow and Pavé Tail feathers.
  • Your Choice of Select Feather Collectible- 1 Throwback Ticket, 6 winners
    • Available collectibles: Blue Feather, Cool Feather, Fresh Feather, Green Feather, Hot Feather, Pavé Pink Feather, Pavé Purple Feather, Rad Feather, Red Feather, or Yellow Feather.

All raffle winners will be determined sometime after the Fair ends. The date will be announced in the event's closing ceremony.

Physical prizes will be shipped at the end of the event
Some physical prizes can only be shipped to certain countries, so please be sure to check the first post in this thread for more details. Sometime near the end of the event, you'll receive a PM with instructions about how to provide your address for shipment.

That concludes today's update about prizes. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
I have a question. If you got one of the enamel pins, can you also get a prize pack? I would hope to get both the Ghost Kitty Pin and ACNL Prize Pack.

Oh, heck yeah! I love raffles, I can't wait for those to come. :D

Question for the staff: Is there a limit on how many raffle tickets you can buy? I'm not interested in the IRL prizes, so I'd probably spend all/most of my regular tickets on the raffles (if we can).

Thank goodness for those raffles. I'm paranoid that I might've screwed up my chances of getting both the Black Feather and White Feather (since even with the price reduction, it's still 192 Throwback Tickets) after messing up on the nonogram puzzle yesterday, so hey, it's something. Also the Rainbow Balloon raffle is really cool, especially since I don't have a whole lot of use for the standard Tickets. Granted, probably won't win, but it's still a chance.

I think it’s because the red balloon (along with orange, green, blue, and light blue) are much older collectibles, and for whatever reason this event is only bringing back the newer balloons from the recent NL event.

Green and Blue are tucked at the bottom of the Throwback tickets list! The other three, though, didn't release in a fair, it was the Red Balloon Tour event. As such I guess they have been left out of the prize pool this time.
Oh!! Thank you! I didn't even realize the other colors weren't there LOL
I have also learned more about the balloon collectibles.. thank you Coach!

Does anyone have examples of the stationery differences between the NH and NL variants they don't mind showing? I'm pretty unfamiliar with the prize packs but I definitely want one. I think I recall people sharing pictures in the past but I just can't remember off the top of my head. ;v;

Last edited:
Enchanted Forest Scenery in the shop
We have also added brand new Enchanted Forest Scenery to the Shop for 20 Bells! This scenery matches the background of items from The Bell Tree Fair 2022 currently sold for Throwback Tickets such as crystals, butterfly spirits, and mushroom lamps.

Other relevant scenery previously released has been available for sale in the Shop since shortly after the Fair launched, in case you're interested and hadn't yet noticed.

I bought entries to win the eShop code. I really want to win that to help pay for Echoes of Wisdom.

We have also added brand new Enchanted Forest Scenery to the Shop for 20 Bells! This scenery matches the background of items from The Bell Tree Fair 2022 currently sold for Throwback Tickets such as crystals, butterfly spirits, and mushroom lamps.

Other relevant scenery previously released has been available for sale in the Shop since shortly after the Fair launched, in case you're interested and hadn't yet noticed.

this is random but the new enchanted forest scenery (which is so pretty) actually made me realize that the lily of the valley is included with the crystals, butterflies, and mushroom lamps. would it count as a fair collectible even though it’s kinda not on theme?

this is random but the new enchanted forest scenery (which is so pretty) actually made me realize that the lily of the valley is included with the crystals, butterflies, and mushroom lamps. would it count as a fair collectible even though it’s kinda not on theme?
I didn't even realize it was missing until you pointed it out omg... I always considered it a 2022 Fair collectible. 🤔 I wasn't around for the fairs prior to the one in 2017, but I did assume they brought back every fair collectible to exist, so you'd think the Lily of the Valley would be included.

omg thank you staff for the balloon and tradeable feather raffles 😭 If I have any tickets leftover I know where they'll be going!!

also making a mental note for myself to grab some of the Enchanted Forest Scenery later because it's so pretty. ;v; one of my favorite collectible backgrounds tbh!

Lily of the Valley added to the shop
I didn't even realize it was missing until you pointed it out omg... I always considered it a 2022 Fair collectible. 🤔 I wasn't around for the fairs prior to the one in 2017, but I did assume they brought back every fair collectible to exist, so you'd think the Lily of the Valley would be included.

Good point, that must have been an oversight. It has now been added to the shop!

My brain confused "Scenery" with "Backdrop", so I started looking through the old backdrops like a dumb dumb and got really confused 😶

Oh wow, Lily of the Valley is very nice to see make a comeback. It's one of the collectibles I've always wanted but never got due to not being in the 2022 Fair.

Back