Prize Booth

In the shop description of the snow bunny pin it says snow PUNNY 🤣🤣
IMG_6570.jpeg

ive purchased a NL mail pack, can i also enter a raffle for the eshop gift card, or is it one physical purchase per user?

ive purchased a NL mail pack, can i also enter a raffle for the eshop gift card, or is it one physical purchase per user?
In the past multiple physical stuff has been permitted, so you should be able to enter the raffle! I think this year there is only a stipulation regarding users able to purchase the shaker keychain or snow bunny plush and entering the raffle.

In the past multiple physical stuff has been permitted, so you should be able to enter the raffle! I think this year there is only a stipulation regarding users able to purchase the shaker keychain or snow bunny plush and entering the raffle.
Thank you!

If the event tracker corrected an error where you get six tickets instead of twelve per round, maybe the glow wand prices should be reduced a bit. Or are they too high in demand to reduce the prices?

If the event tracker corrected an error where you get six tickets instead of twelve per round, maybe the glow wand prices should be reduced a bit. Or are they too high in demand to reduce the prices?
The collectible prices were determined using the correct values. The error was only present in the tracker due to me copying and pasting within the Google Sheets file from single-round events.

The prices were determined using the correct values. The error was only present in the tracker due to me copying and pasting from single-round events.
I see. So the imposter wands were meant for participants who did very well in the event, while the regular original wands were meant for those who simply participated in everything.

I see. So the imposter wands were meant for participants who did very well in the event, while the regular original wands were meant for those who simply participated in everything.
Definitely a little sad to feel so excited that the imposters were attainable through hard work and high participation, when usually the higher prizes are only awarded to contest winners or through RNG. 24 tickets is a lot of tickets to subtract from my calculations.

Of course the staff can set whatever prices they prefer and that’s totally fine, but it does sting a bit to have been working so hard towards a goal and then find out it might be partly dependent on luck after all. At least my first guess for CITB was decent, so I think I’ll have a chance if we hit all those balloon ticket goals!

Definitely a little sad to feel so excited that the imposters were attainable through hard work and high participation, when usually the higher prizes are only awarded to contest winners or through RNG. 24 tickets is a lot of tickets to subtract from my calculations.

Of course the staff can set whatever prices they prefer and that’s totally fine, but it does sting a bit to have been working so hard towards a goal and then find out it might be partly dependent on luck after all. At least my first guess for CITB was decent, so I think I’ll have a chance if we hit all those balloon ticket goals!
The green flower wand is still in reach for me. I just need to participate in all or most of the events. I can only skip one event now, opposed to three like I previously hypothesized.

I can see that the glow wands were just as highly coveted as Pokéballs were six to ten years ago.

The green flower wand is still in reach for me. I just need to participate in all or most of the events. I can only skip one event now, opposed to three like I previously hypothesized.
I’m very glad the regular glow wands were brought back! I know a lot of people have wanted them for years. I had a really exciting trade lined up for an imposter wand so I’ll be very sad if it falls through due to the change, but the Star Wand is very cool and is a solid backup plan for me.

I’m sad to find out about this ;~; I’m in a bit of a better position since I decided not to go for the imposters early on, but I still had a plan that involved using all my throwback tickets 😢 I was going to get the black feather + white fragment + trade 48 tickets, but now I will have to give up on my white fragment since I already secured a trade for the other 48 tickets and would feel bad if I backed out ☹️

And I feel really bad for the people who thought they could earn an imposter wand, but now have to either be lucky with their guesses or win events/contests ☹️

But I understand mistakes happen- especially in an event this big! I still appreciate the work put into making the tracker and it’s been extremely helpful! ❤️

Guess I can feel less bad about messing up the nonogram puzzle and missing 3 tickets since I wouldn't reach 192 anyway and still ultimately would've had to choose between the Black Feather or White Feather regardless. Disappointing to have both in reach and have to let one soar away, but getting at least one of them is still good.

Oof, this does not feel good. I'm hoping that some of the unreleased events will provide some needed buffering because that is a good bit of tickets to miscalculate. I would hope that being able to participate in everything would allow you to get the highest item; the events have been designed like that for a while.

Now I don’t want to complain about prize prices, but have you noticed that the cheapest items over 100 throwback tickets are also over 150 throwback tickets? I wonder why it’s specifically the glow wands they’re trying to restrict.

Will there be any more collectible raffles added in the future? Or are all the current raffles it?

I’m also wondering if certain collectible raffles will have raffle ticket limits.

Photo updates for enamel pins and snow bunny plushies!
Apologies for the delay. I've been meaning to post an update with photos of the pins and bun plush, but things got a bit too hectic irl 😅

I've finally received pin photos from the manufacturer and I'm honestly screaming inside because they look so amazing?!

I have never made enamel pins before so I didn't really know what to expect. My jaw dropped when I saw the photos because they exceeded my expectations and more! The glitters are perfect and the pins are so shiny 😭 I really can't wait to see them in person.

They're plated in rose gold and will come with two clucthes each! Also it's hard to see in the photo, but the kitty has glitter on the white part of his body.

pins_2.png

I also have more photos of the bun. Have I mentioned that he got toebeans? Because he does! I love his fluffy tail as well 🥺

bun_2.png

Celeste and bun. They're best friends.

celeste_bun.png

Just want to note that the bunny plushies will come with a tag that has my logo. They currently don't have it because the tags need to be made in bulk 😅

I've received some questions about them in PM and will get back as soon as I can. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Back