Prize Booth

hmm i can only imagine the reason why people don't want the amiibo cards being that they're series 5
in the US, or at least in the area that i'm in , they're easier to get! now if we're talking 1-4....

Hmm, I think I missed all the physical prizes, unfortunately. Out of interest, where were they sold? I kept checking the shop and didn't see anything there, but maybe they disappeared as soon as they were gone.

Hmm, I think I missed all the physical prizes, unfortunately. Out of interest, where were they sold? I kept checking the shop and didn't see anything there, but maybe they disappeared as soon as they were gone.
twas announced but earlier 5 PM EST! majority of them got swooped immediately 😅 never underestimate TBT users fr 🫡

Yeah, I think I figured it out, I must've kept clicking on something that caused all the physical stuff to get filtered out. I found it in the end, and managed to buy a mailbox prize pack, so I'm happy! 😅

They're in the Shop! https://www.belltreeforums.com/shop/
I believe their listings are still there!
1723504846343.png

I think the only physical prize left is the amiibo cards!

I managed to get the Celeste Chick Plush pin, I'm so happy! 🥺

I have all iterations of her: the collectible (traded it recently this year), real plushie (bought it from the etsy shop), sticker (from the mailbox prize) and now the pin! 😍

Congrats to everyone who got what they wanted! 🎉 And I'm sorry for those who didn't. I know the feeling too well. 😅

hmm i can only imagine the reason why people don't want the amiibo cards being that they're series 5
in the US, or at least in the area that i'm in , they're easier to get! now if we're talking 1-4....

I know in my part of Canada I haven’t seen them for a long while even series 5. They were on the Nintendo store a couple months ago but have since sold out. I bought a bunch of them shortly before that. Ended up selling them (for slightly cheaper than what I bought them for - those people wanting 2-3+ times the price online are wild). The girl I sold them to was so happy as she couldn’t find them anywhere.

I originally did buy them with the intention of opening them myself but the rest of my sets ended up being European so I opted to collect the European series 5 cards instead. That’s why I sold the North American cards.

I got a dino plush enamel pin, and I'm calling that a win since I honestly thought I'd be walking out of this Fair with only the prize pack. 🥹 I was torn between going for Celeste or the dino, but after seeing Laudine's pics, the dino pin was really calling to me. 👀 Congrats to everyone else who got the prizes they wanted! 🎉 And here's to hoping that Laudine adds her new merch to her shop for those who still want the plush/pins. 🥺💕

Where/when is/will be the pin pack raffle available for purchase? Or am I just missing it in the shop??

i had the snow bunny pin in my cart and pushed update cart instead of purchase OTL !!! lol its okay though, i was able to get a dino pin so i'd consider that a win!

will the people who ended up getting an enamel pin be able to enter the snow bunny plush raffle?

Question, when the raffle appears at the end for the snow bunny, are you allowed to put in some tickets for the snow bunny raffle and the raffle for a chance to win the eshop gifr card? Or just one?

snagged myself a NH prize pack instead since I’ve always liked what I’ve got in previous fairs! I’ve come to terms with my lack of bun haha, getting my irl Celeste last time has probably used my restock luck quota for a lifetime

Congratulations to everyone that managed to get the prize they wanted! Opted to wait for raffles as not brave enough for the shop rush, you’re all so speedy 😂 There were so many amazing prizes on offer this year (thank you staff for your lovely generosity!) so know you’ll all love them, very well deserved after a busy first half of the fair 🥰

Sorry to those that missed out, know how hard it can be when you’re disappointed. Hope everyone can at least get some fab collectibles and best of luck to all entering the raffles 🫂

Hmm trying to figure out what to spend my tickets on now 🤔 I might just dump them all on raffles since nothing else really interest me

I’m thankful that Laudine will be having the bunny plush in her Etsy store (after the event is done) because even though I wasn’t able to snipe one in the 0.0000001 second it was available, I can still get a bun.

I’m wondering if the enamel pins will also be available in her shop as well? By the time I failed with the bun and tried a reset, I missed out on all the pins.

All raffles now appear in the shop New
Important highlight from the replies below: The missing raffles have now been added to the shop. See this post for more details about the prizes available from them.

Where/when is/will be the pin pack raffle available for purchase? Or am I just missing it in the shop??
the raffles usually get added at or near the end of events
Funnily enough, this was not intentional and they were meant to be visible on August 4th when I made this post. This has now been fixed.

Are all the physical prizes really out? And just when I was getting into this whole TBT fair thing. Dang.
Other than raffles for some of the bigger prizes, the prize packs and amiibo cards are also available!

i had the snow bunny pin in my cart and pushed update cart instead of purchase OTL !!! lol its okay though, i was able to get a dino pin so i'd consider that a win!

will the people who ended up getting an enamel pin be able to enter the snow bunny plush raffle?
Yes.

Question, when the raffle appears at the end for the snow bunny, are you allowed to put in some tickets for the snow bunny raffle and the raffle for a chance to win the eshop gifr card? Or just one?
You can spend any number of your tickets on any number of the raffles. However, when we're drawing winners at the end of the event, we'll start in order with the biggest prizes first and the collectibles last. If you win one raffle, we'll skip your name in the next ones, meaning you can't win more than once.

this is a stupid question but. am i allowed to buy both the NL and the NH prize pack JKGKDSFJ i just like the stationery c:
Not stupid! Someone else also PMed me about this and I suggested waiting to see if other users will want one of the few remaining ones. However, I do have some extra stationery, so I may add an option to buy a partial one and then we'll include both types of stationery in one envelope (the other contents would not be doubled).

Back