Prize Booth

Wow that snow bunny pin is calling my name.. I still have my stickers from the last fair. I'm too afraid to stick them anywhere and then regret it haha

I just stepped back on land and have reconnected to the internet... I am so overwhelmed! This is such a great party!
Even the event tracker is customized and color coordinated to look cute. I can't fathom the amount of effort and planning that went into this. I particularly love the art for the banner and icons. And the LEGO event! What a fun idea!

Unless we're somehow able to earn anywhere in the ballpark of 240 Throwback Tickets, which I doubt if for no other reason than keeping some of these more rare, I don't know how I'm going to choose between the White Feather and the Black Feather. I've wanted both for a long time but always either never have the funds, they aren't on the market, or I was more focused on some other collectible at a given time. Glad to see them make a return.

I hope everyone can get the collectibles and physical prize items they want. I'm abstaining from the physical items in the interest of saving Tickets, but I might want a Snow Bunny Plush in the future when they're up for sale.

Definitely going to have to at least get a Fair Patch. Focusing on Pietro and the standard-shaped balloons in the dusting event, so hopefully I can get the Rainbow and Final Boss ones if at all possible. The Balloon Dog is mighty tempting too.

Also, though I won't win one, I look forward to seeing what the animated staff favorite collectible is.

Great offerings this year!

Unless we're somehow able to earn anywhere in the ballpark of 240 Throwback Tickets, which I doubt if for no other reason than keeping some of these more rare, I don't know how I'm going to choose between the White Feather and the Black Feather. I've wanted both for a long time but always either never have the funds, they aren't on the market, or I was more focused on some other collectible at a given time. Glad to see them make a return.
I feel you! I'd like to have both the black and white feathers, but I'm not sure if I can get 240+ tickets. 😭 I wish you (and everyone else who's after the pricier collectibles) the best of luck of getting the tickets you need.

Collectible Price Cuts
It's unlikely very many people will earn over 200 tickets even when completing everything. The very top tiers were priced as kind of all-or-nothing collectibles!

That being said, perhaps we should make a small adjustment.

** Price Cut Announcement **

Three tiers of the older collectibles are now priced as such:

120 Throwback Tickets -> 96 Throwback Tickets
60 Throwback Tickets -> 48 Throwback Tickets
48 Throwback Tickets -> 36 Throwback Tickets

It's unlikely very many people will earn over 200 tickets even when completing everything. The very top tiers were priced as kind of all-or-nothing collectibles!

That being said, perhaps we should make a small adjustment.

** Price Cut Announcement **

Three tiers of the older collectibles are now priced as such:

120 Throwback Tickets -> 96 Throwback Tickets
60 Throwback Tickets -> 48 Throwback Tickets
48 Throwback Tickets -> 36 Throwback Tickets
thank you i owe u my life

Ahhhh I would've loved to get a pinwheel and ideally a wand or the celeste plush but.. alas.. I must choose!! Life is so hard (sarcasm) !!
.. On a serious note, thank you for bringing these back! I wanted one of the older collectibles for a while.
I forgot to comment on it but I'm happy that people liked my balloon dog thing!! Thank you for the opportunity!!!

I’m still just so OVERWHELMED with all the gorgeous glittery glitz that makes up alllll the prizes. I guess I’m gonna have to up my game to professional invitation maker, professional memory maker, etc., etc.. in order to get all the pretty things 😂😂😂 no but for real just wow. We definitely have our work cut out for us!!!

Question, the mailbox prize packs aren’t listed as gifts available on the 11th, but I can’t see them in the shop. Are they not up yet or is it an error on my end?
The IRL prizes haven't yet been added to the shop, but we'll more than likely have them up/visible by the end of the week.

When I see physical prizes up for grabs, I anticipate the majority of them will be gone within an hour once they go live, especially the custom shaker keychain. I bet that physical prize will be gone in a matter of seconds. 😂

I wonder if the stickers will contain the 2024 TBT Fair badge regardless of which sticker pack you choose. I remember the previous fair (2022) had its own badge sticker for that year.

But my goodness soooo many collectibles to choose from.

Prize availability date change
Hi all, I have another update about prizes this evening:

The date that certain physical prizes will be purchasable has been pushed back by one day to Monday, August 12th at 5PM EDT.
*Note, the following very limited prizes will be available for purchase starting on Sunday, August 11th Monday, August 12th at 5PM EDT: Lego sets, shaker keychains, splatoon locker, snow bunny plushies and enamel pins. Since tickets will be distributed by event hosts at different times, we want everyone to have an equal chance in case these items are purchased quickly. All others can be purchased immediately.*

This was changed so tickets have time to be distributed for the final rounds of Count Inside the Bottle and Party Popping Puzzles. The IRL prizes still have yet to be added to the shop (simply because we haven't gotten around to it yet). Once they're listed in the shop, I'll make a more formal announcement about this date change. Thanks!

When I see physical prizes up for grabs, I anticipate the majority of them will be gone within an hour once they go live, especially the custom shaker keychain. I bet that physical prize will be gone in a matter of seconds. 😂

I wonder if the stickers will contain the 2024 TBT Fair badge regardless of which sticker pack you choose. I remember the previous fair (2022) had its own badge sticker for that year.

But my goodness soooo many collectibles to choose from.
I hope that’s not the case. I really got my hopes up for the shaker; I’m worried now I’ll not be able to get it

Back