• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

I’m still waiting on my Walmart orders (6 packs, two per person—had my mom and bf order for me with my credit card) which should be here today or tomorrow but I did get my Amazon one last night! This is what I pulled:

-Roswell (who I wanted the most)
-Ione
-Faith
-Judy
-Cyd
-Mable

My pack from Amazon was delivered today.

I got literally only got villagers I hate and would never invite in my town sigh

View attachment 411533
I was able to get several packs, and I have some dupes. Who are you looking for? I'm willing to trade, even some of the older cards. I need the octopus characters, Marina specifically I think (I would need to check)
Post automatically merged:

I'm missing Rio and Quinn, I have 2 more packs coming from WalMart. If they aren't in those packs does anyone have them that would be willing to trade?

Last edited:
Well, my package is in transit. It might arrive today, but it probably won't.

I was able to get several packs, and I have some dupes. Who are you looking for? I'm willing to trade, even some of the older cards. I need the octopus characters, Marina specifically I think (I would need to check)

I'm missing Rio and Quinn, I have 2 more packs coming from WalMart. If they aren't in those packs does anyone have them that would be willing to trade?
I already have someone I’m giving raymond and lone sorry :(

Well Walmart Amazon and Bestbuy cards will be arriving today and I'm excited! Gamestop and the other walmart preorder will be here Wednesday.

Finally was sitting at the computer when my Watchlist Chrome plugin noticed more than 5 results for 'Amiibo' on the search page. Excited to see #6 was the Amiibo cards. It's limit 4 packs. I placed multiple orders. I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot

3 orders ETA on 11/10 and this last order on Friday 11/12. They are selling fast if the ship date is moving up

And with that.. out of stock! This is a WIN for the plugin I used! FINALLY a good score if they don't get cancelled. I don't know limits at Target

My Walmart cards say they should be here today, but they said that yesterday . Hope they are there when I get home from work tonight. So tempted to get some from target but want to see which ones I get from Walmart. Seems they are still getting them in once in awhile. If I don’t get Chabwick’s I will try target.

Edit: Target now out of stock maybe they will come back at some point

My Walmart cards say they should be here today, but they said that yesterday . Hope they are there when I get home from work tonight. So tempted to get some from target but want to see which ones I get from Walmart. Seems they are still getting them in once in awhile. If I don’t get Chabwick’s I will try target.

Edit: Target now out of stock maybe they will come back at some point

That was fast1 Now I get to be annoyed by the Watchlist plugin some more. The product result will pop in and out randomly all day now probably; at least that is what happened with the Zelda Amiibo. If it's back for sure I'll post again

That was fast1 Now I get to be annoyed by the Watchlist plugin some more. The product result will pop in and out randomly all day now probably; at least that is what happened with the Zelda Amiibo. If it's back for sure I'll post again
I usually miss when they come back but luckily on vacation after today so I can keep a better eye on them.hopefully I just get the ones I want from my Walmart packs.

target US in stock

[/
target US in stock

Ooh I hope they are still there when I get off work, I have to go there anyway!

My wal mart orders have been in the "preparing" stage since I ordered them Friday. 😏
Mine too. Mine are estimated to arrive on Thursday so I’d assume they should say on the way sometime this week. I ordered 4 packs (2 and 2) but used different payment methods. Hopefully it all goes through.

Back