• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Mine too. Mine are estimated to arrive on Thursday so I’d assume they should say on the way sometime this week. I ordered 4 packs (2 and 2) but used different payment methods. Hopefully it all goes through.
Same, Mine do say 'delivery by Wed Nov 10th".......I hope!

The pack I ordered from Walmart is saying it's going to arrive today.

My cards have arrived!
OMG IONE AND ACE! (Also the cat guy)

IMG_20211108_125307.jpg

I have *so many* duplicates, where would I even begin to trade them lol?
Also I wish Amazon wasn’t stuck to one per account. I get it, but it still stinks. I wish it was almost one per account per restock/day :’(

My cards have arrived!
OMG IONE AND ACE! (Also the cat guy)

View attachment 411868
LOL! "The cat guy" 🤣 I got a pack with most of the same, but instead of Raymond I got Sherb.
Post automatically merged:

Also I wish Amazon wasn’t stuck to one per account. I get it, but it still stinks. I wish it was almost one per account per restock/day :’(
I was wondering about trading too, I have some dups...

LOL! "The cat guy" 🤣 I got a pack with most of the same, but instead of Raymond I got Sherb.
Post automatically merged:

I was wondering about trading too, I have some dups...
The post office thread is great as long as you don’t mind privately sharing your address with other members to mail cards. I’ve never had an issue and started in 2016. Post what you have to trade and what you’re looking for in your post. Look at existing posts as examples.

https://www.belltreeforums.com/forums/animal-crossing-amiibo-card-post-office.157/

I ordered 2 packs on 2 seperate orders with the same payment method from Wal Mart on Friday. Both orders still say "preparing for shipment" and both have delivery dates of this Wednesday . Anyone know if both of the orders are gonna be canceled?

I ordered 2 packs on 2 seperate orders with the same payment method from Wal Mart on Friday. Both orders still say "preparing for shipment" and both have delivery dates of this Wednesday . Anyone know if both of the orders are gonna be canceled?
I hope not lol, that's exactly what I did. My guess if anything they'll cancel one....but I doubt they'd do that either.

I think it goes from preparing (shipping) to on the way, so I don’t think you’ll see change until it gets closer. I could be wrong.

there's an amiibo trade forum on here actually : https://www.belltreeforums.com/forums/animal-crossing-amiibo-card-post-office.157/

if you have flick or sasha i would be interested just sayinggg . . . 👀

edit : i just saw Blueskyy informed yall of the trade forum, whoops!

I went into Target a little before 10 am. All cards were sold out. The employee said that the next restock won’t be until Nov. 11th. However, I might have to check later on in the day and possibly the next day as well. That they don’t always open the box on time.

I have one pre-order from Walmart that said it was shipped on 11/3 and was supposed to arrive 11/5, then it got pushed to 11/6, and now it says delayed with no expected delivery date. It has been in 3 different cities surrounding where I live since 11/6. What the heck? So weird!!

And what's even weirder is the first city it arrived in on 11/6 is closer to me than the next two it went to... like wtf

I have one pre-order from Walmart that said it was shipped on 11/3 and was supposed to arrive 11/5, then it got pushed to 11/6, and now it says delayed with no expected delivery date. It has been in 3 different cities surrounding where I live since 11/6. What the heck? So weird!!

And what's even weirder is the first city it arrived in on 11/6 is closer to me than the next two it went to... like wtf
This is what happened with mine too. It finally now says out for delivery in my town so fingers crossed it actually gets here.

Last edited:

Mine was two hours away for two days before it said it was delayed.It was supposed to be here Saturday then moved to Sunday. Then all it said was delayed. Then this morning said it was in town and out for delivery.

I went into Target a little before 10 am. All cards were sold out. The employee said that the next restock won’t be until Nov. 11th. However, I might have to check later on in the day and possibly the next day as well. That they don’t always open the box on time.

Was there a buy online\store pickup option when they went live this morning? I just clicked so fast all I saw was the shipping option (the default I guess).

Mine was two hours away for two days before it said it was delayed.It was supposed to be here Saturday then moved to Sunday. Then all it said was delayed. Then this morning said it was in town and out for delivery.
So basically I should expect my Walmart cards around Saturday instead of Thursday. Good to know 😆

I ordered from Walmart on Friday too and they still say preparing. I have doubts they’ll get here on Wednesday and it wouldn’t be the first time Walmart canceled my order either.:rolleyes:

Back