• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

I just got a confirmation email that mine were delivered. My mom also let me know it was here, Now to excitedly wait to go home later and see what cards I got. 😃

Got an email from Best Buy stating there were going to be shipping delays due to increased shipping.. but my package has already shipped? XD

Maybe your poor package is going to see all those other packages and get confused on where to go! lol

Was there a buy online\store pickup option when they went live this morning? I just clicked so fast all I saw was the shipping option (the default I guess).
No. All options were unavailable to me. It only showed “limited quantity” and the aisle number.

Got an email from Best Buy stating there were going to be shipping delays due to increased shipping.. but my package has already shipped? XD

Last time I checked mine was still in Mississauga (they ship from there)

Has there been any news in Canada? I'm in Toronto and saw the best buy one go up for preorder but this was at a point when I could only order ONE PACK and still had to pay shipping, so I couldn't justify it. I heard that maybe bestbuy changed that policy but by the time I looked again everything was sold out T_T

Has there been any news in Canada? I'm in Toronto and saw the best buy one go up for preorder but this was at a point when I could only order ONE PACK and still had to pay shipping, so I couldn't justify it. I heard that maybe bestbuy changed that policy but by the time I looked again everything was sold out T_T

Yesterday Gamestop had some online, 2 packs limit though.

Got my first pack from Best Buy Canada this morning (in a box way too big with way too much air bubble packaging, I guess they needed to justify the insane shipping cost) and the other pack is out for delivery.

Fingers crossed for Ione in the second pack, otherwise I need to wait a week for the 5 packs from a friend. x.x

My three Best Buy packs arrived today and I was surprised to get three new specials. I finally have a raccoon! Still no Flick, though. I have a few duplicate specials and at least 1 duplicate of all the others, and I'll get a thread up in the post office later today now that everything I've ordered has arrived. If there's any non-special character you want, I have it, and I have a duplicate set of the Able sisters, plus an extra Wilbur and a Gulliver.

Has anyone else noticed there's a bit of color variation in some of the cards? Like Reneigh and Tiansheng - I have one of each that is light and one of each that's a little oversaturated.

I managed to place 4 Target orders of 4 packs each and one just shipped, but with quantity 3 instead of 4. I suspect Target decided to limit orders to 3 card packs per customer after the fact and will probably cancel my other 3 orders. If any other person placed multiple orders like I did, they'd go through. sigh.

Has anyone here bought their packs from Amazon Canada? Mine still stay there's a date pending, smh.

one of the four packs i preordered from best buy arrived today!! here’s who i got;

CD08E275-7DEF-4119-A4E3-A8C295C2BF43.jpeg

i’m happy with everyone i got, but i’m especially happy about chabwick and niko!! i’m hoping that shino, wardell (i wanna have coffee with him so bad), cephalobot and flick will be in the other packs i’ve got coming, but i’m not picky! now to impatiently wait for my other 3 best buy packs to arrive tomorrow or on wednesday, and for my 2 amazon packs to actually get shipped. 😅

255291582_574537617161693_5305215209482643071_n.jpg
Well my amazon pack came in today glad got this cutie! Wish I could get more :( I got faith and reneigh but no Sasha maybe next time if I can get some more.

Alright so after the Walmart Bestbuy and Amazon packages arrived I unboxed all of the packs. I got alot of dupes but mostly who I wanted.

2x Judy, 2x Raymond, 2x Sherb ,2x Audie ,2x Megan ,2x Reneigh ,1x Dom ,4x Marlo (a bit much...) ,2x Petri ,3x Cephalobot ,2x Sasha ,3x Ione ,2x Tiansheng ,1x Quinn ,3x Shino ,4x Frett ,1x Harvey ,1x Zoe ,3x Roswell ,3x Chabwick ,3x Rio ,1x Ace ,1x Lottie ,2x Wardell ,1x Celeste ,1x Wisp ,1x Summer Isabelle ,2x Winter Isabelle.

Was really hoping I'd get Faith's card but i'm not upset in the slightest. Still waiting on Gamestops packs and 1 more pack from Walmart to arrive Wednesday.

20211108_161828.jpg

Last edited:
Alright so after the Walmart Bestbuy and Amazon packages arrived I unboxed all of the packs. I got alot of dupes up mostly who I wanted.

2x Judy, 2x Raymond, 2x Sherb ,2x Audie ,2x Megan ,2x Reneigh ,1x Dom ,4x Marlo (a bit much...) ,2x Petri ,3x Cephalobot ,2x Sasha ,3x Ione ,2x Tiansheng ,1x Quinn ,3x Shino ,4x Frett ,1x Harvey ,1x Zoe ,3x Roswell ,3x Chabwick ,3x Rio ,1x Ace ,1x Lottie ,2x Wardell ,1x Celeste ,1x Wisp ,1x Summer Isabelle ,2x Winter Isabelle.

Was really hoping I'd get Faith's card but i'm not upset in the slightest. Still waiting on Gamestops packs and 1 more pack from Walmart to arrive Wednesday.

View attachment 411944
I have faith but want Sasha if you have extra maybe we can trade lmk?

Back