PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

ORDERS WALMART CLOSED, at least for me??

Yeah, for me too now. I managed to snag a pack, but it can’t have been open longer than three minutes between me checking previously, buying, and closing. I’m sorry.

This whole thing has just been a crapshow since Sanrio and Series1-4 reprints.

Walmart just came back up
Post automatically merged:

try Walmart fast
If I see it I will, but this is just stupid for cards. It's not even like a game or something. It's easy for scalpers. This is their life, but I can't sacrafice a full day just hitting refresh in the off chance I get in.

Anyone else have to pay 5.97 for shipping per order? I live in a fairly large city and they were not available for pickup 250 miles out.

$5.99 Shipping fee for me, woo! All for expedited shipping costs that'll probably be late anyways!

I clicked the link the SECOND you posted this and they’re still out of stock. Wild.

Wild indeed. And I posted even before completing the purchase—a risky move, I’m realizing now.

This whole thing has just been a crapshow since Sanrio and Series1-4 reprints.

If I see it I will, but this is just stupid for cards. It's not even like a game or something. It's easy for scalpers. This is their life, but I can't sacrafice a full day just hitting refresh in the off chance I get in.
I'm trying to let everyone know as fast as I can, I have a desk job so can refresh the pages often.

I clicked the link the SECOND you posted this and they’re still out of stock. Wild.

Bots are able to snag things within seconds, unfortunately. You can't really beat them at retailers with no limits per address/postal code.

These bots are something else, i wish the series 1-4 were at least opened since I wanna try and get my hands on a few of them since I never had the chance to before lol

Oh I'm not busting you about it. What you are doing is great for those who want it @jamjam, but I have a lot of chores I need (or rather should) get to doing today lol. And honestly if I just scout the sites I probably won't get lucky anyway and I won't have the cards or my chores done lol.

i wonder why best buy usa’s limit is 3 packs, whereas canada’s is 1. i’m very grateful for the one that i was able to preorder (i’m not grateful for the shipping cost, though LOL), but i definitely would’ve loved for best buy canada to have their limit be 3 packs as well. :’)

yay, I was able to place an order through Best Buy. I bought 3 packs and put something random in my cart to get it over $35 for free shipping. I’ll probably end up returning the random thing I bought though lol.

I wonder if Walmart will still sell the packs for $4.20 on release day.
I thought about that and scrolled through stuff but I didn't want to risk losing what I had in my cart. I am glad you were able to successfully get all of yours. :)

Bots are able to snag things within seconds, unfortunately. You can't really beat them at retailers with no limits per address/postal code.

Not gonna lie, it’s really tempting for me to set one up with how this has been going. To use for good, of course!

Oh I'm not busting you about it. What you are doing is great for those who want it @jamjam, but I have a lot of chores I need (or rather should) get to doing today lol. And honestly if I just scout the sites I probably won't get lucky anyway and I won't have the cards or my chores done lol.
I didn't think you were :)

If they printed out like more than enough we would not have scammers interested in buying to selling for higher prices ...

Not gonna lie, it’s really tempting for me to set one up with how this has been going. To use for good, of course!

Honestly, I'd have liked to get at least 3 packs for myself and I did consider setting up a script to snag them off Walmart myself.. but my conscious just wouldn't allow it, lol. So I just settled from Best Buy and their limit of 1.. and the 5.99$ shipping fee. <_<

If they printed out like more than enough we would not have scammers interested in buying to selling for higher prices ...
Nintendo is just like that. This happened with FireEmblem Awakening and Pikmin3 (WiiU) and both games were out of print and scalped so early in release that by the time I had enough to buy one they were out and sellers wanted lowball 150.

Back