PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

All of the preorders appear to be sold out already? Wow. That's sooooooo reassuring. Insert eye roll. I certainly hope that Nintendo plans on printing all of the series continuously over the next year, because we kind of need them. I'm not dumping hundreds of dollars on scalpers for them. That's just not happening.

Yeah, everywhere I'm going, it's unavailable in my area. Unavailable for pick up, unavailable for shipping. I certainly hope that the pre-orders are limited and that there's going to be a very healthy stock of cards on launch day. Otherwise... going to have some very disappointed fans. Especially since we all know that there are scalpers out there who are scooping these up for resale. Vultures.

thank you. i saw that walmart was sold out and almost gave up.

i’ve never ordered amiibo cards before but i’d love to get some in this series. i don’t think i’ll order any more than the 3 i just preordered, unless i can find some in-store (very unlikely lol)

Reactions: Sid
Whoo now up to 5 packs ordered [and going to stop here] I'm a hub for my friends though so 5 people are using these cards and I'm hoping to get everyones favorites.

Yesss, I managed to get some through Best Buy! I placed two orders with the same account at the same address, lol. They both went through so we will see if one gets canceled…
Just to follow up on this, my second order did get canceled, so it really is 3 per person!

never mind nearly bought wrong series LOL

Last edited:
Best Buy shows "Coming Soon". I am unable to pre-order. I think I'm just going to hope to pick them off the Walmart shelves on November 5 before work.

I missed it again 🥲 Lol I ran to the bathroom at work and had them in my cart and spammed check out, but no luck. Guess I’ll have to keep trying

Every time I hear there's been a preorder listed on a website b the time I get there to check it out they are gone... I'll probably just take my chances on Nov 5th at Target or Walmart.

Just to follow up on this, my second order did get canceled, so it really is 3 per person!
I was able to get three orders in as well. Best buy canceled my 4th order. I tried using a different card but got an email canceling my order because my address was at it's limit.

Anyone else have to pay 5.97 for shipping per order? I live in a fairly large city and they were not available for pickup 250 miles out.

Back