PSA: The new series 5 amiibo cards pre-order have started!!!

Anyone else have to pay 5.97 for shipping per order? I live in a fairly large city and they were not available for pickup 250 miles out.
yes! i live in a city in los angeles county and had to pay for shipping. kinda sucks because picking them up was lowkey half of the fun. going to get the ac switch on release day was sooo exciting and i loved seeing other people at best buy doing the same thing. oh well i guess, kind of annoyed that i could’ve spent that $6 on another pack but it’s aight 😵

yay, I was able to place an order through Best Buy. I bought 3 packs and put something random in my cart to get it over $35 for free shipping. I’ll probably end up returning the random thing I bought though lol.

I wonder if Walmart will still sell the packs for $4.20 on release day.

Waiting for Walmart to restock >w>

They're completely sold out... I'm also eyeing the US Best-Buy site for the preorder to go live there xD

I was just able to get 3 because of this post! Thank you so, so much!

Ahhh yay!! ❤ you're welcome!!! I was hoping someone would be able to see my message asap and then be able to get it!!! I have been trying to no avail ever since it started but it's so tricky, so I'm so happy I caught it haha. It looks like it's already out of stock again too😅
Post automatically merged:

Oh no!! Yes it sold out so fast! I only commented that about 10 minutes ago geez. I feel like it's re-stocking at really odd and random times. So I'd recommend keeping it open and refreshing occasionally!! That is how I caught it.

I think we know where they all went. Checked Ebay out and people have listings for them with like 6-10-12 ect available. So again bots were tricking clueless retailers and Nintendo.

I was able to get three orders in as well. Best buy canceled my 4th order. I tried using a different card but got an email canceling my order because my address was at it's limit.

Anyone else have to pay 5.97 for shipping per order? I live in a fairly large city and they were not available for pickup 250 miles out.

do you think this will pose an issue for my partner and me? He bought his own amiibos with his own name and credit card, but we live at the same address. How long did it take for them to cancel one of the orders?

Again nothing. I don’t really have the time to be doing this every morning, so we’ll see how long until I give up.

So again bots were tricking clueless retailers and Nintendo.

Except that you can’t really call it “clueless” at this point. We all know.

Same here! This makes me wonder if they aren't planning on having any stock in stores. It wouldn't make sense not to allow for in-store pickup.

yes! i live in a city in los angeles county and had to pay for shipping. kinda sucks because picking them up was lowkey half of the fun. going to get the ac switch on release day was sooo exciting and i loved seeing other people at best buy doing the same thing. oh well i guess, kind of annoyed that i could’ve spent that $6 on another pack but it’s aight 😵
You live in a major metro. Unbelievable. I am familiar with LA county as I live one state over from you.
You're absolutely right! Picking up at your local was all the fun and excitement. I used to make a night of it at queuing up at 9PM at my local GameStop. Rushing through the payment process on a website is just not the same. I am collector of AC and I used to pick up everything. The last thing I picked up was my AC edition switch and the Sanrio cards (but wasn't the same). I hope this doesn't become the trend.

Back