Mafia Redd's Revenge - Game Thread [GAME OVER]

I'm a little confused are you saying I'm mafia because I defended myself and wanted to make sure you understood my reasonings
Sorry, I’m just trying to leave as much behind as possible for the next day. I don’t think that’s overly suspicious but you’re an option so I was just looking to see what anyone else thought of it

Sorry, I’m just trying to leave as much behind as possible for the next day. I don’t think that’s overly suspicious but you’re an option so I was just looking to see what anyone else thought of it
No need to apologise! Was just trying to understand.

So if doo goes tonight (sorry doo, no offense), the next day will be between volt/dino.

If bongo really can live, job done eh? Will get the watcher report.

i feel there is a lot of self awareness in this concerning the discord thing.
I don’t really get what volt means by this. Why is it bad to be self aware? People were getting suspicious of me so I’m trying not to seem suspicious 😂

I don’t really understand what bussing is so someone else look at that please 😂

Missed this - so bussing is pretty much throwing your partner under the bus.

If there are 2 wolves, and the first one busses the second, and is the first to bus them, it gives them towncred for "catching the wolf". Then the maf team has an easier win.

Reactions: Doo
I just find it weird how volt has said so much about it being me. I almost voted for him on day 1 so that kind of makes me think he’s just trying to get rid of me. But then again, I’m terrible at this and I know I’ve said and done things that look really mafia-y. If bongo doesn’t survive, who are you guys gonna vote out after me?

So if doo goes tonight (sorry doo, no offense), the next day will be between volt/dino.

If bongo really can live, job done eh? Will get the watcher report.
Oh I will ! The good luck's protection was an absolute game changer thankfully. I am pretty sure that if we get it wrong with the vote, you will be targeted tonight unfortunately. Although then it will be pretty clear as to who the mafia is.

I don’t really get what volt means by this. Why is it bad to be self aware? People were getting suspicious of me so I’m trying not to seem suspicious 😂
because wolves dont want to be suspected, while town couldnt care less. thats why self awareness is normally a wolf tell

I'm a little confused are you saying I'm mafia because I defended myself and wanted to make sure you understood my reasonings or are you asking if its ok to reply to this and defend yourself? If the latter yes but I really don't understand the former argument here

I think it doesn't indicate your alignment to defend yourself. Everyone should! 😂

I just find it weird how volt has said so much about it being me. I almost voted for him on day 1 so that kind of makes me think he’s just trying to get rid of me. But then again, I’m terrible at this and I know I’ve said and done things that look really mafia-y. If bongo doesn’t survive, who are you guys gonna vote out after me?
i mean i AM trying to get rid of you
betsy also tunneled and tried to get rid of me earlier and she is town so
Post automatically merged:

Why?? We dont want to miselim?
town is usually more worried about others than themselves at any given points
i mean, a town will often defend themselves eagerly so that is not wolfy. but there are some moments to me that you seen more concerned about how yourself look than how others do, what is more of a mafia behaviour to me

town is usually more worried about others than themselves at any given points
i mean, a town will often defend themselves eagerly so that is not wolfy. but there are some moments to me that you seen more concerned about how yourself look than how others do, what is more of a mafia behaviour to me

Ok so its kind of like this. Some town fights tooth and nail to stay alive, some dont. Same with maf.

But - being hyperaware of mistakes you've made can be a wolf tell. (Also sometimes a new player thing lol).

Town is usually, fine, vote me, you'll see. Lol

Reactions: Doo
betsy also tunneled and tried to get rid of me earlier and she is town so

I did!

Better not be you. 😅

If we are wrong with voting Doo, again so sorry Doo ! But if we are wrong somehow, can the mafia please kill Dino instead of Betsy ? It will make it soooo much easier.

Let's put our kidnap orders in now, lol.

Also, if you feel like searching the thread for ness posts on dino/volt the whole game, don't forget to put the spaces in ness.
Screenshot_20240620-154830_Chrome.jpg

btw guys i think the day ends if i vote so let me now if yall want it to go the entire 48 hours

Debating putting in a legacy read. For when i get to go to the vacation island kidnapped.

Okay Doo, before I go, I wanna listen to your opinion one more time.
First up do you think you are mafia or volt ?
Secondly why ?
Okay seriously, I have read your posts but you kinda relied on Ness' susses once and said a lot of times that you are just saying what you can as like something to look at if you are indeed town.
If it's not an issue, can you please reiterate who you think is most probably mafia and why ?

Debating putting in a legacy read. For when i get to go to the vacation island kidnapped.
Yes please ! A legacy read will be super helpful

btw guys i think the day ends if i vote so let me now if yall want it to go the entire 48 hours
Who are you going with ?

Also, Doo please leave a legacy post if you can !

Last edited:
Back