• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

{roleplay} The Three Nations ✲ accepting

Kioku
"Sticks and stones WON'T break my bones, and Yuuya'll never hurt me!"
I stick my tongue out at him childishly.

"That's not even how the phrase goes!" Yuuya yelled, punching the sand. This whole thing was making him really angry.

ZED:
Zed couldn't help but laugh a bit.
"No, I told you before I keep my identity a secret." He said, nudging her jokingly.

- - - - TERRA
Terra sighed, trying not to let herself giggle. "Oh fine!"
How different, though. Terra had never seen any other person who wanted to keep their identity unknown to others.

"...Are you sure?"

"Have you two been drugged?"Lance looks at Yuuya and Aisu.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Because,you shouldn't keep secrets,"Iris says,jumping down from the tree."I don't see what's the big deal,you probably look nice under your mask!"

(WAAAAHH IT'S KIOKU NOT AISU :( AISU HAS APPARENTLY BEEN WITH ASHER SINCE WHO KNOWS WHEN AT THE RESTAURANT XD)
Kioku
"For your information- I haven't you mean @ssface!" I say pouting.

"Wow,that's the first time I ever got that response,usually people reply with a jump or scream from me randomly popping up,"Iris says,shrugging."I'm Iris!"She smiles,holding out her hand and looking at the man,appearing to be four feet taller then her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Sorry,sorry!"Lance chuckles nervously.

- - - - TERRA
Terra froze as someone dropped down from the trees. When did they get there?!
She crossed her arms, and pouted. This girl had taken what she was going to say with the whole looking nice thing.
Terra couldn't say it now, obviously, then it would have just lost something. "Why are you here?"

Iris shrugs."I'm a shuriman,but I don't like thetown.It's filled with shuriman!A bunch of killers and thieves!"Iris cries.So I live out here,"she says as if it is no big deal.

Last edited:
"Yep!You two are obviously different,you don't look like murderers to me.."Iris says,examining them.

Last edited:
ZED:
"I'm the most intimidating Shuriman you'd probably see." Zed crossed his arms, looking to Terra and smirking as she pouted. Is she angry that she appeared?

"Really?Then I guess our species is filled with good people after all!"Iris smiles.

Last edited:
"First you deny the fabulousness of my name, and now you accuse me of being drugged..." Yuuya growled at Lance.

Back