• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

NEW MUSIC YET AGAIN! COME THRUUUU <3

The girls' albums are out on amazon and you can listen to the previews there.

Pearl = Pleasure
(Probably released June 2.)

Miss Fame = Beauty Marked
(Probably released June 9)

Violet Chachki = Gagged
(Probably released June 30.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

u can all thank me btw for keeping y'all updated : ^ )

nah jk. THOUGHTS ON THE ALBUUUMMSSSS? <3

Personally, I love Fame's the most! (Altho that's also maybe because I love her a lot) But, some of her songs sounds like Lana Del Rey's and I love Lana's music! <3

Last edited:
Really not sure about Violet's potential with music, since she claims to have never done it before on the show.

Fame is...okay. Pearl I'm looking forward to, I feel like she'll be pulling out some bangers rather than do what every other drag queen does when they try and make music. Which is to bore the heck out of me. Unless you're Ru.

really curious for the full versions of pearl's songs .. you cant really tell much from the previews..
also hope ssion(cody critcheloe) is directing one of her videos.. that would be amaze

MOOREE MUSIC

jk j k nah i forgot to put willam's album in

Willam = Shartistry In Motion

===========

On another note though.. All of these album covers are horrendous, save for Pearl. The fonts are terrible.

Finally found some of the samples of Pearl's album and...just give her the crown please. So she can have sales and distribution money and continue making music. Violet seems to be going for the same thing but other than Harlequin and Show Off, it's a mess. I heard Ginger Minj is also doing a music album. Not sure what to expect there.

Finally found some of the samples of Pearl's album and...just give her the crown please. So she can have sales and distribution money and continue making music. Violet seems to be going for the same thing but other than Harlequin and Show Off, it's a mess. I heard Ginger Minj is also doing a music album. Not sure what to expect there.

I like that Pearl stuck to what she knew and didn't try to sing. Girl really can't sing IMO.

Ginger has some good pipes, but I'm not really sure what route her music will go tbh

Last edited:
Omg I wanna hear Pearls music

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love all of them but totally excited for Pearls

Back