• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

RuPaul's Drag Race

I would have thought if you did what he did you'd have to spend your life in prison. Guess I was wrong.

I'm all for second chances and redemption and all that...but I don't believe for a second that he isn't the exact same person now that he was then. If anything, he's probably stayed at the same maturity level, while JSJ and Rupaul and Michael Musto and all of those club kids have lived and grown so much.

i love how people always happily block out, that most drag artists are being called the t-word on a daily basis in a harmful way.
i love how cis people basically call a drag artist a cis man.
i love how people assume, that if you’re out of drag, attacks magically stop, because you’re suddenly male-looking-or-passing and ignore, that a lot of people do drag, because attacks and oppression on their MALE(or female) bodies full time are unbearable. which actually is a similar experience to trans-people.
(but that’s totally ok, right.. not harmful at all, right? you’re either trans or cis .. that won’t cause dysphoria for anyone on the SPECTRUM at all, right? also it leaves out people who haven’t actually fully transitioned or are pre-op or decided not to transition or are afraid to be trans and try on their first bra, from protection.. but thats ok, right? it leaves out choice and personal integrity, which should be in the center for transactivism. it opens up opportunity for general objectification.
it implies that, if you haven’t fully transitioned, you are less-than and not to be considered.. that is absolutism and ableism.)
what these commenters are doing is attacking and causing dysphoria to people who are trying to empower themselves.
when i hear commenters trash and oppress male bodies and gender expression, that isn’t feminism or transactivism, that is trans-erasure, trans-silencing, trans-misoginy, denial of trans-journey, denial of trans-oppression.
(hello? trans-men exist! trans-women are born in a male/wrong body they can’t function in and have to find a way to get out of/ make it work, which won’t necessarily include hormones and transition. it’s not actually a realistic option for every trans-person. if you oppress male bodies, you are just complicating the process tbh)
i do agree that you should be mindful using language, but when you call someone out, you should be very careful of your own language and the damage and triggering you’re doing as well.. you are missing the point of your own argument.. anyway..
(tired of this conversation…)
(tired of transphobia masked as transactivism)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
tumblr_np26ds2HaF1toncioo1_540.jpg

kennedy voice: "ohoh-oh-ohoh, i see..."

Last edited:
come'on honey bee... come'on isabelle come'on tarantula
let's get sickening11!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i actually said come'on honeybee multiple times while playing before
#justiceforlaganja

Last edited:
"next time you do a death drop reverse that and drop dead"
i wasn't dissing laganja.. i like huh .. i think she was treated horribly wrong, framed and bulldozed over by everyone else and editing
the actual GREAT tragedy of rupauls drag race </3

that people didnt embrace her or took her serious like they did everyone else, was just because laganja was more effeminate.. and thats that

Last edited:
NEW MUSIC, SQUIRRELFRIENDS! <3

Willam and Alaska-
Help these hookers out by donating or doing the ride!

Courtney-
Help this Australian hooker by buying her track for how little or how much you want here!

Courtney's voice sounds really off in Ecstasy, IMO. I wish she stuck with her normal voice! I hope the next track is her regular voice lmao

Still love that song! Have it on replay.

Back