• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Definitely enjoyed the 3rd one! Definitely some sneaky stuff in there. lol Still can’t figure out the 2nd one for some reason though. :p

not me crossing my fingers while waiting for the code to redeem because i was scared it was wrong LOL. this was definitely easier than the last round, though i scrolled past the reindeer like... 5 times. 💀

I did first try this time! 🎉 This has definitely been a lot of fun to do. #1 was genius!! :)

Not me spending 10 extra minutes trying to figure this out because I had it right the first time, but reversed the number and letter order on one part of the code. orz

Whoo! Got it!

I agree with another person about the gear. I had written another number which I thought was correct, but evidently was not until I played around with it.

Made it to the top 5 most silver bells. But it will be short-lived :3

yay I got it on my first try! this one wasn't quite as bad as the last but it was still pretty tricky lol

Another fun photo! I am really loving these pics!

I wish we could keep these all year long. It would be great if once a month a pic was released for us to figure out and if we entered the correct code we were given a small bit of TBT as a reward (just like 10 TBT). Solving the codes would give members who aren't artistic or who don't create a ton of posts a fun way to earn some TBT.

Oops, sorry for rambling! I just really enjoy this event.

So much easier to get the correct code, when you re-read it as “brown gear” instead of “brown bear”.🎉😊🧸
You are not the only one. I misread the clue as "brown bear" at first too.

I got everything on this one pretty quickly, though, despite my mistake. Much easier than that astronaut helmet.

this was much easier than the last one!! also, the gear definitely looks brown to me on my PC, but i also have a blue light filter on so maybe the orange filter just helped me spot it easier, idk

i cant find the reindeer at all, but i have just woken up, so i will to come back later and try again.
Don't think too hard about it! I think that was the easiest one for me ;v;

EDIT: Wow! That one was really fun c: Had to squint to figure some of them out and my eyes hurt so I will be taking a tiny break for now xD

I got this one rather quickly. I was overthinking a bit on the brown gear, as if the color might be slightly different on my screen.

Back