• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Initial reaction: this looks tough
Me: finds everything right away
Also me: puts a letter and number in reverse struggling to find out what I did wrong. xD

Another great round. I thought the reindeer clue was a clever one as it took me the longest to find it which resulted in me looking at the picture without the grid to find it in the end. 😂

Oh wow, a peek into the inner workings of Santa's workshop! Now, where's that reindeer...

While I normally prefer zooming in and out on my computer screen for these puzzles, it wasn't until I viewed on my phone that I solved this recent puzzle, particularly for Clue 2 and 5. Just thought that might help someone. 😊

makes no sense. Solved that 3rd round under 1 min and tripled checked to make sure l was right afterwards before redeeming the code and got it right. But l suck at the 2nd round because l can't solve 5 and 2. My brain isn't working.

I exactly the same! This one, didn't take very long at all. But those number 2/5 on the second one? Still searching....

Oof, was looking in the wrong place for the brown gear. Managed to get it, though – love these so much! Totally agree with others that this would be a wonderful weekly activity. 👀

Another fun one, the reindeer took me a bit longer but finally got 'em! 🎄

I exactly the same! This one, didn't take very long at all. But those number 2/5 on the second one? Still searching....
I gave up on that one. The staff did posted a hint with a smaller photo, but it still doesn't help me. I'm usually good at games like this but l guess it's different when it's not so clear.
haha

Make sure you don’t have a blue light filter active on your phone/computer for the second round. The reason I took ages was that the colours were all wrong thanks to the filter 😅

I gave up on that one. The staff did posted a hint with a smaller photo, but it still doesn't help me. I'm usually good at games like this but l guess it's different when it's not so clear.
haha
??? I don’t think that was a hint.

I think it was more along the ideas of, “Initially I had wanted to make you guys find this, but I am a merciful person and decided that it would be too difficult to do so. Here is what I WOULD have done and was planning, but decided not to.”

Back