• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

??? I don’t think that was a hint.

I think it was more along the ideas of, “Initially I had wanted to make you guys find this, but I am a merciful person and decided that it would be too difficult to do so. Here is what I WOULD have done and was planning, but decided not to.”
yeah but it felt like a hint for me because l didn't know which one it goes to, 2 or 5. So l called a hint still.
Post automatically merged:

Make sure you don’t have a blue light filter active on your phone/computer for the second round. The reason I took ages was that the colours were all wrong thanks to the filter 😅
l messed with the filter on my computer to find it but nothing still xD

yeah but it felt like a hint for me because l didn't know which one it goes to, 2 or 5. So l called a hint still.
But it really isn’t a hint at all. Like seriously, it really isn’t a hint at all. It was just @Mistreil indicating they were thinking of being evil, but the goodness of their heart won out.

Number 2 and 5 are there in plain sight. Much like how puzzle number 3 is, which (I think) you said you found easily. Perhaps you are overthinking it? It might be a light filter thing or it might be you thinking about something that it isn’t.

I initially thought the lonely blue light was the character’s lonely blue eye that was reflecting the light

If you take it as face value for 2 and 5, you’ll get the correct answer to it.

I actually had it the first time but if course I typed the code wrong and didn't realize it. So I went back to looking for stuff I had already found for a while before I figured it out lol. I got number 2 first, it was the first place I checked for 1 and 2 cause it seemed a pretty likely spot to me.
I am wondering why there aren't links to each round on the main post. Am I the only one having to scroll through pages of comments to find each one?

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

l messed with the filter on my computer to find it but nothing still xD
If you're referring to my tremoloid post, it wasn't a hint for either! Just me pointing out a choice I didn't make. The only other hint was that Round 2's #2 and #5 are very literal clues: not metaphorical/philosophical in any way!

Tbh found this last one the hardest! Like others, that gear does not look brown in the slightest- but I had fun with the showman who were invisible the first 5 looks over lol

Woo-hoo! Got it on the second try!

(only because I apparently can not line up letters and numbers correctly!)

I got it right the first time, but a typo got in that I didn't noticed. Still got it tho! This one was a bit, bit easier than the 2nd.
I'm afraid for the next one...,

me & my irl friends had a lot of fun w this lol

That 3rd one was easier than number 2. The brown gear clue made me overthink but not for long.

Edit: I finally found that dang astronaut helmet!

Last edited:
#3 is the bane of my existence rn

edit: omg, the reason I wasn't getting it is because I was typoing #4 the entire time

I still can't figure out the second picture? Am I over thinking it? Under thinking it?

I got it! Hehe
I wasn’t reading ALL the items to begin with so i found the snowman after 10 minutes of struggle and then read “a small snowman” and just looked into the camera like i was on the office

Good puzzle! My first of the first try!

Back