Stories in the Shadows (Melon Ballers and Crystal Ballers Cabins)

Hi everyone! I figured I'd give you all an update because we're coming up on the end of the event: You have until 7PM EDT today (Sunday) to post your entries and vote for your favourites. This is in about five and a half hours from this post!

Regarding the 100 bonus points mentioned in the opening post: Both of your cabins passed the 10 unique creature requirement quite a while ago. These bonus points will only be awarded until after we change locations, so it will be a while longer before you see those in the point totals.

Thanks everyone for the entries so far, seeing all this creativity has been fantastic! And good luck to those of you who have procrastinated up to this point and will still enter in the last available hours. I can relate. 😌 Be aware that there will not be an opportunity to correct your entry past the deadline, though, so make sure your entry fits the requirements!

Resubmitting my entry. We love a little snail friend.

image0.jpg

Made the actual snail out of a chopstick and some masking tape to hold the halves together. The shell is a combination of a tape wheel that I filled in with a pop bottle cap bc it was hollow and that wouldn't work lmao.
image1.jpg

i may have procrastinated
A8-C40-C6-A-ED04-40-EE-8313-83-D36-DF1-C00-F.jpg
1936-F805-33-D3-4234-AC63-7-FD569809939.jpg
it’s a duck. made using highlighters and a tennis ball with tape, very nice looking. my dog was very upset that i used the tennis ball lol

• Dino
Reactions: Fye
Is that a lobster? What's it doing out in the mountains...
IMG-5882.jpg

O-Oh.. looks like its just a sock
IMG-6922.jpg

This was a lot of fun haha, all the pieces just kind of came together. A sock, mouse, a fake plant stem, a lighbulb and some sponges. who knew they could make such a lovely crustacean :>

Is that a lobster? What's it doing out in the mountains...
IMG-5882.jpg

O-Oh.. looks like its just a sock
IMG-6922.jpg

This was a lot of fun haha, all the pieces just kind of came together. A sock, mouse, a fake plant stem, a lighbulb and some sponges. who knew they could make such a lovely crustacean :>

... Is that Elizabeth??? :ROFLMAO:

9E57781E-524B-4B79-A133-613306DF64CB.jpeg

The Untold Story of the Stinger

Whenever Mr. Grizz hires new employees, he always sends them off camping for a week under the pretext of giving them a break before long months of hard (and underpaid) labour. Little do they know that they are just pawns to gather more information on Salmonid species. In Salmon Run, only the strongest return alive.

The Stinger a.k.a Stewpot Thief Idling Near Grizzco Egg Runners* can be found lurking near unsuspecting campers at night. Although the stinger possesses 7 pots and pans, it is a whole different story in the Salmonid underworld; the one with the most pots and pans is crowned king of stingers and is awarded with a golden stewpot, rendering it almost invincible. As such, stingers typically duel the moment they see one another, and the weakest are left to scavenge around the shore for easier preys. The Salmonid species live in a highly competitive environment after all.

When gathering information about stingers, Mr. Grizz only provides interns with a stewpot and specifically orders them to return with the pot no matter the cost. They are then left on their own to survive. If one heads off to sleep without safely storing their stewpot away, they will find them gone the next morning — the opportunistic stinger having instantly snatched their most prized treasure!

When comes the time to return to Inkopolis, no boats would be found ashore. Little did they know that Mr. Grizz had planted cameras on each intern for surveillance and research purposes. At the end of the day, one who cannot follow orders is a liability to Grizzco Industries.
AD067B8F-1509-42E6-A1B5-9639DA3503FD.jpeg

Back