• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

I'll my email notifications up on this thread in case you do decide to stream. I'd request art of my OCs but they aren't amazing like the others I've seen.

I'll my email notifications up on this thread in case you do decide to stream. I'd request art of my OCs but they aren't amazing like the others I've seen.

Oh I thank you for the devotment to catching a stream but as it is I will probably not go streaming tonight, maybe tomorrow but I go back to school tuesday and still need to do all of my 12 assignments for it

Ahh! I missed the stream again, forgive me! I've been really caught up in the egg hunt, my apologies.

Procrastination at its best I see lol. No worries lol good luck on finishing your assignments! xD

Ahh! I missed the stream again, forgive me! I've been really caught up in the egg hunt, my apologies.

Dont worry :3 I streamed last night but not today probably, you dont worry about a thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Procrastination at its best I see lol. No worries lol good luck on finishing your assignments! xD

Thank you very much!

I'd probably show up for atleast a while lol
I gotta work tomorrow cri

I might actually be able to come this time
oh wait
I forgot my join.me pass
time to make a new one

Back