• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

Sorry, I've been missing all your streams whilst I was gone. I'll try and tune into the next one, since your art is great.

Sorry, I've been missing all your streams whilst I was gone. I'll try and tune into the next one, since your art is great.

Oh you are too kind, but I am not a great artist, if you wanna watch a great stream watch That Guy Zephyr stream and draw. He is actually good

Well I want to do every character but Mayors dont really do it for me nor do sims, and I am looking for something just that I connect to. I dont want to be to complex because I get very frustrated with my self not being able to draw it and then I speak really rudely to my self which helps no cases. So I am just looking for something fun to draw, something I like and is very interesting in a design way

Understandable. I'm not an artist myself but I have a niece who loves to draw and we talk about it sometimes. It would be similar to going to a job you dislike and pretending that being there makes you happy lol only in this case you aren't getting compensated for it. I do hope you get inspired to draw! I would definitely pop into the stream (my twitch notifications don't seem to be working correctly on my phone, idk twitch app sucks lol).

Understandable. I'm not an artist myself but I have a niece who loves to draw and we talk about it sometimes. It would be similar to going to a job you dislike and pretending that being there makes you happy lol only in this case you aren't getting compensated for it. I do hope you get inspired to draw! I would definitely pop into the stream (my twitch notifications don't seem to be working correctly on my phone, idk twitch app sucks lol).
I wish there was a compensation but the kind comments I guess are enough for me, cant be greedy now.
I so appreciate your sweet comments and I hope you catch a stream. I wont be streaming tonight and maybe not tomorrow night either but eventually, maybe Sunday to Monday night 10pm-1am? who knows XD

Stream has ended but we completed the Seek Drawing finally and drew a doodles of Zelda and Tetra from wind waker
e3XIjZ9.png
qNGTOF9.jpg

Last edited:
When you fall asleep during a stream >.> Old age man.
Love how Zelda and Tetra turned out!

Thanks for drawing for me last night! You should consider drawing more animals; you have a real eye for them.

You are very welcome and I don't really see my eye for animals, I just draw ponies a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you fall asleep during a stream >.> Old age man.
Love how Zelda and Tetra turned out!

Oh I have fallen asleep watching stands and I am 16 don't worry about it and I am so glad you liked Zelda and terra, I am really liking them

You're only 16? Your voice sounds so much better than mines >.> I'm 26 btw LOL kid voice ftl. I can pop in to the stream but won't be too active, boyfriend is watching Running Man in another tab lol.

You're only 16? Your voice sounds so much better than mines >.> I'm 26 btw LOL kid voice ftl. I can pop in to the stream but won't be too active, boyfriend is watching Running Man in another tab lol.

Aw that is so sweet of you :3 If I get a bit more interest I may stream :D

Back