• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

Well this was the worse I have drawn ever, I am sorry for anyone who tuned in.... I dont know when I will stream again

Its an embarrassment to my little skill.... its just so terrible, I am going to redo it

YntJHkj.jpg

Every time I actually go onto the forums and not just stalk the homepage I always come and check out your thread Cad. You're definitely improving, keep it up! ^^

I'll tune in and watch the stream, I like watching live drawing cessions

Thank you, I should be able to stream in about an hour

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please VM me when you do so I don't miss it this time like I normally do

I sure can

- - - Post Merge - - -

Every time I actually go onto the forums and not just stalk the homepage I always come and check out your thread Cad. You're definitely improving, keep it up! ^^

Thank you Curry, I appreciate that but I really think you have mistake improvement for settling for the worst :p

I am eating a late dinner and then will start, it's 10:44 pm and I just woke up from a nap so it's all good XD

Last edited:
Looks like it's time for me to go to bed, as I got sport to play tomorrow
Sorry I couldn't tune in :/

Looks like it's time for me to go to bed, as I got sport to play tomorrow
Sorry I couldn't tune in :/

Hey its all good, I am just setting up and should be streaming within 5 minutes but I do hope you can tune in next time, I am so sorry I streamed so late you couldn't tune in

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are live on Twitch!

Back