• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sweety's day long "637 turnip spike" sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group 9. I really hope it doesn't start cutting out on people, especially those who have a locker full of turnips that they've gotten halfway through. I would feel like such a terrible hostess. OTL

D: When'd it get to be me in group 8? I thought I was in 9! I'm so sorry!

D: When'd it get to be me in group 8? I thought I was in 9! I'm so sorry!

I'm so sorry, I move people up in the queue if someone doesn't show up or disregards my rules. ; A ; I really should announce these things. I am so so so sorry. If you want I can put you in group 10?

---------------
Going on break after group 10. Don't know how long, since I'm kind of beat from all the hosting.
I will carry on though!
---------------

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to sell for 174 bells, but it's never bad to get rich slowly I suppose.

You know what, I just want to say thanks to everyone for following the 99k per trip rule. It's like I'm selling turnips and playing the stalk market, too! :D

Group 10 is up next: DeianiraDaray, ZAUBERM0USI, marigoldilocks.

Adding. Will open gates once done.

Last edited:
:/ I'm having a day. I apologize, I'm going to have to cancel with my group. I really appreciate how you've been accommodating you've been. My wifi isn't being reliable, I keep seeing it cut in and out and I don't want to be responsible for someone not getting their trade. Definitely take a break when you can! If I can get my connection stable I'll post and cross my fingers there's space. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back