• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feedback, bell, and shop systems are now frozen. This is to save some time while we continue migrating the data. The current goal to switch over to the new update is tomorrow night. Thank you for your patience! I will add some notices to TBT Marketplace, etc. so people see that it's turned off.

The feedback, bell, and shop system are now frozen. This is to save some time while we continue migrating the data. The current goal to switch over to the new update is tomorrow night. Thank you for your patience! I will add some notices to TBT Marketplace, etc. so people see that it's turned off.

Well then, I guess this is officially my last 6x2 lineup for awhile. Looking forward to exploring the 5x2 possibilities!

I hope the shop doesn't restock at the same time bc some of us have all our bells in the ABD and would miss out getting anything by the time we go grab it LOL

I hope the shop doesn't restock at the same time bc some of us have all our bells in the ABD and would miss out getting anything by the time we go grab it LOL

Don't worry, the shop will be extremely empty when we go live with everything. Then we'll slowly add items back to it.

my line up is stuck like this for now :c but i’m super excited for the switch over to 3.0!! thank you so much for all the hard work staff!

ooooh exciting development!! im happy with my stuck lineup, my favorite out of all my lineups c:
(also rip im also stuck with 0 bells)

Normal

I think that this is just normal in animal crossing... lmao delays... xD

should be tonight right? on what time zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back