• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be tonight right? on what time zone?

They always hold events, restocks and such in EST. I live in this time zone and it's currently 8am so yes they'll probably be doing it later tonight.

Also I really like Jeremy's new avi!! :blush:

They always hold events, restocks and such in EST. I live in this time zone and it's currently 8am so yes they'll probably be doing it later tonight.

Also I really like Jeremy's new avi!! :blush:

alright thanks! so it'll be at around 1/2am my time!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the new change for a while. It seems that it should be here before the 20th.

Can staff change the title again? It’s kinda confusing next week
Thank that is all :) good work keep it up

Fun fact about our new avatars - these are actually in-game items that I believe will be the new villager photos, complete with what appear to be interchangeable frames! A friend of mine dumped the game files last night and gave me the images in a .zip folder, and Laudine resized and polished them all up for us.

All the assets I was given look great so far. Can't wait to see what's to come!

Fun fact about our new avatars - these are actually in-game items that I believe will be the new villager photos, complete with what appear to be interchangeable frames! A friend of mine dumped the game files last night and gave me the images in a .zip folder, and Laudine resized and polished them all up for us.

SPOILERS!!!! I am shooketh

It feels so familiar seeing you as coco once again!

They look so well. Ty laudine.

Also, are we still on tonight?

Woah! That's so cool! I kind of hated the photo frames in past games because they're so obnoxiously colourful, the gilded frames look much nicer!

I see those backward trophy dates... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back