• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say thank you to the staff for this wonderful forum. You have allowed for me to make new Animal Crossing friends! Also, to every single member on here, thank you for making this forum super nice! (Also, 4 days away from New Horizons!)

i'm a bit curious too about any progress with working out the issues. regardless,
still excited for the site update and hoping all is going well :~)

Thinking we may get New Horizons before the software migration is made :p

Last edited:
Things are probably taking more time than anticipated. Sometimes there are delays in life we don't expect. I'm sure the finished product will be amazing, even if it takes longer to set up.

We are still working out some data issues, but I'm hoping for tomorrow.

I have 2 quick questions. Will there still be a search forum function after the switch over? If so will it accept 3 letter words? I just tried to search TBT Marketplace for "zen egg" & it told me the words were either too common or too short. I can see "egg" being common but not "zen" so I'm guessing it was too short. Thank you!

the site was down for a couple minutes, I really thought it was the update

I have 2 quick questions. Will there still be a search forum function after the switch over? If so will it accept 3 letter words? I just tried to search TBT Marketplace for "zen egg" & it told me the words were either too common or too short. I can see "egg" being common but not "zen" so I'm guessing it was too short. Thank you!

More importantly, will we get a search function that actually works? The search function we have now is beyond useless.

They must be doing some stuff, getting a lot of errors and stuff on the forums.

Wow, the preview for the new forum looks great! I can't wait for it to change! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back